Maneki-Neko, Lucky Cat or Fortune Cat is a Special Cat that was added in update version 6.1. It is unlockable via the Cat Beacon feature, for those who paid a visit to PONOS's booth at the 5th BitSummit Indle Game Festival, held in Miyako Messe, with a smartphone that already cleared the 1st chapter of Empire of Cats. This Cat is also a treasure drop in a limited event. Since this Cat's real usage is to bring good luck to the owner like a charm or a talisman, don't bring it in a battle. Similar to Rich Cat III, this Cat alone is featured in a Cat Combo.
|Cat Unit - 342|
Evolves into Longlife Maneki-Neko at level 10.
- Doubles money gained from an enemy if this Cat defeat it;
- Decent attack rate;
- Part of a 1-slot Cat Combo.
- Close-ranged (200);
- Weak stats;
- Only hits one enemy at a time;
- Slow attack animation, and other speed-related stats.
- Gets weaker in evolved form
|JP Version info||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコまねき (maneki neko)|
|Evolved Form name||ネコまねき・寿 (maneki neko kotobuki)||Longlife Maneki-neko|
|Normal Form description||日頃のご愛顧に感謝を込めるネコ
|Evolved Form description||みなさまの愛で立派に育ったネコ
- Chapter 1: $360
- Chapter 2: $540
- Chapter 3: $720
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|450 HP||99 damage||200||3.43s||8||3 times||34f||21.87s-12.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|7650 HP||1682 damage||Single Target||Double money gained when defeating an enemy.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|7650 HP||1682 damage||200||3.43s||8||3 times||34f||21.87s-12.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40||Single Target||Double money gained when defeating enemy.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: ?
- Evolved Form: ?
- This Cat's attack animation is similar to Cat O'Lantern's.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|