Welcome to Battle Cats Wikia!Edit
- Adorable kitties go wild all over the world! Here's your chance to raise and play with them for free! Note: Battle Cats is completely free to play, but some item in game needs real money to get.
- Easy & fun battle system
_Tap any cat that you like. Remember to wait for the cooldown.
_Use the cat cannon to attack all enemy units on the stage.
_Attack the enemy castle.Easy & fun raising system
_Clear stages to get XP.
_Tap the cat to upgrade its level!
_Its form will be changed at level 10.
_True form will be shown at level 30(Max+10).
_Real max level is level 39(Max+19), unless you hack it to make it more
_True forms only work if you beat chapter 3 lv. 48 ONLY
- Fun things in Battle Cats
_More adorable cats!
_EVEN MORE ADORABLE CATS!
_Special cats are even more adorable!
_Let me rephrase that...special cats are adorable, but the zombie cat is not.Worse is Devil Cat,the evolution
_Dark Cats are cool, but are very hard to defeat unless you hack the game...which sometimes does not make the game fun
- Easy system and recommended for men and women of all ages! Start your wonderful adventure today!
- Presented by PONOS
- Fortunately, PONOS released Battle Cats in the Apple store once again, and the recently updated version on Android is also in Japanese. According to PONOS, future plan of BC is now on development. Meanwhile, help us update Battle Cats Wikia!
- Note to all Apple users: To update your game, please go to the Purchased" section, find Battle Cats (Which is in Japanese) and simply tap the "Update" button.
- There had been no indication of the English version of Battle Cats returning to the US App Store. On Google Play, there are still complaints about the English version being removed, and PONOS has never responded to them ever since they took down the game. For almost a year, the English translation remains lost. It is believed that the reason that the English version was removed to benefit Japanese Players,and PONOS's company is in Japan.
Welcome to Battle Cats Wiki!
The best resource for Battle Cats Fans!
Special Battle Cats!
Over 70 Cats to see and collect! Keychains from gashapons are even available(Japan Only)!
Every cat will evolve when upgraded to Lv.10! Some even have a true form!
Face off more than fifty enemies! From Chapters and limited-time only events!
- Ver 2.3.0
- Add a new character for friend invitation - It is now possible to have three sets of battle characters (After clearing chapter 3) - Added the ability to see character details by double-tap characters in "battle organization" screen. - Enhanced the strength of "Moneko" - Some bug fixes
for a list of all the version, click here.
How to PlayEdit
For the benefit of all non-Japanese speaking players, check out these links to find out exactly what each button does! (Work in progress!)
|Axe Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Fish Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies, Critical damage (only in true form)|
|Ninja Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Zombie Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Bondage Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|SM Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Jura Cat||Critical damage|
|Fighter Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Pirate Cat||Better knock back distance against red enemies|
|Thief Cat||Double income for defeating enemies|
|Monk Cat||Slow down movement of flying enemies|
|Fortune-teller Cat||Better knock back distance against flying enemies|
|Shaman Cat||Stop the movement of flying enemies|
|Witch Cat||Stop the movement of red enemies|
|Archer Cat||Triple damage to flying enemies|
|Demon Swordsman Cat||Triple damage to red enemies|
|Zairu Cat||Stop the movement of red enemies|
|Sushi Cat||Only takes 1/4 damage from red enemies|
|Tatsu Cat||Only takes 1/4 damage from flying enemies|
|Apple Cat||Stop the movement of red enemies|
|Swimmer Cat||Triple damage to flying enemies|
|Bathtub Cat||Triple damage to red enemies|
|Bancho Cat||Stop the movement of flying enemies|
|Bodhisattva Cat||Slow down movement of flying enemies|
|Ice Cat||Stop the movement of red enemies|
|Machine Cat||Only takes 1/4 damage from red enemies|
|Chevalier Cat||Critical damage|
|Baby Cat||Better knock back distance against flying enemies|
|Luga Cat||Better knock back distance against all enemies|
|Cow Princess||Triple damage to black enemies|
|Chibigau||Only takes 1/4 damage from black enemies|
|Sha Enforcement||Slow down movement of black enemies|
|KHM48||Stop the movement of black enemies|
|Reindeer Fish Cat||Double income for defeating enemies|
As BC is now only available in Japanese it becomes confusing as to what you are actually upgrading:
Cat Release OrderEdit
This the order of cats released from the very first version of Battle Cats on app store. This list also including some unreleased cats but is already included in the game data
Tank Cat 1
Axe Cat 2
Gross Cat 3
Cow Cat 4
Bird Cat 5
Fish Cat 6
Lizard Cat 7
Giant Warrior Cat 8
Actress Cat 9
Kung Fu Cat 10
Bondage Cat 12
SM Cat 13
Pack of Cats 14
Panties Cat 15
Bicycle Cat 17
Ninja Cat 18
Zombie Cat 19
Samurai Cat 20
Sumo Cat 21
Afro Cat 22
Skirt Cat 23
Valkyrie Cat 24
Bahamut Cat 25
Princess Punt 26
Cat Princess 27
Gacha Ball Cat 28
Mask Cat 29
Bodhisattva Cat 30
Bancho Cat 31
Zairu Cat 32
Tatsu Cat 33
Luga Cat 34
Geek Cat 35
Swimmer Cat 36
Hopping Cat 37
Wheel Cat 38
Apple Cat 39
Bathtub Cat 40
Esute Cat 41
Ice Cat 42
Machine Cat 43
Demon Nyanma 44
Geisha Cat 45
Jura Cat 46
Fighter Cat 47
Pirate Cat 48
Thief Cat 49
Monk Cat 50
Fortune-teller Cat 51
Shaman Cat 52
10 Tank 54
Witch Cat 55
Archer Cat 56
Chevalier Cat 57
Demon Swordsman Cat 58
Baby Cat 59
David Cat 60
Sushi Cat 61
Gashapon Cat 62
Athletic Cats 63
Cow Princess 65
Sleeping Beauty 69
Lehman Cat 70
Sanada Yukimura 71
Maeda Keiji 72
Oda Nobunaga 73
Reindeer Fish Cat 74
Galaxy Gals Fuujin no Windy 75
Galaxy Gals Raijin no Sandia 76
Android Cat 77
Astronaut Cat 78
Adult Cat 79
Setsubun Cat 80
Hinanyanko Cat 81
Blue Ninja Cat 82
Morning Star Dragon Cat 83
Thunder Dragon Cat 84
Wyvern Rider Cat 85
Shen Long Cat 86
Machine Dragon Cat 87
Skipping cat 88
Monkey King 90
Devil cat 91
Devil wall cat 92
Devil axe cat 93
Devil gross cat 94
Devil cow cat 95
Devil bird cat 96
Devil fish cat 97
Devil lizard cat 98
Devil giant cat 99
Giant school girl cat 100
??? cat 101
??? cat 102
Singing cat 103
??? cat 104
??? cat 105 ??? cat 106 ??? cat 107 3 brothers cat 108 Madame-the-bride 109 ??? cat 110 ??? cat 111 ??? cat 112 ??? cat 113 ??? cat 114 ??? cat 115 ??? cat 116 ??? cat 117 ??? cat 118 ??? cat 119 ??? cat 120 Merc 121 ??? cat 122 ??? cat 123 Date Masamune 124 Takeda Shingen 125 ??? cat 126 ??? cat 127