Welcome to Battle Cats Wikia!Edit
- Adorable kitties go wild all over the world! Here's your chance to raise and play with them for free! Note: Battle Cats is completely free to play, but some item in game needs real money to get.
- Easy & fun battle system
- Tap any cat that you like. Remember to wait for the cooldown.
- Use the cat cannon to attack all enemy units on the stage.
- Attack the enemy castle.Easy & fun raising system
- Clear stages to get XP.
- Tap the cat to upgrade its level!
- Its form will be changed at level 10.
- True form will be shown at level 30(Max+10).
- Real max level is level 39(Max+19), unless you hack it to make it more
- True forms only work if you beat chapter 3 lv. 48 ONLY
- Fun things in Battle Cats
- Adorable cats!
- More adorable cats!
- EVEN MORE ADORABLE CATS!
- Special cats are even more adorable!
- Let me rephrase that...special cats are adorable, but the zombie cat is not. Worse is Devil Cat, the evolution
- Dark Cats are cool, but are very hard to defeat unless you hack the game...which sometimes does not make the game fun
- Easy system and recommended for men and women of all ages! Start your wonderful adventure today!
- Presented by PONOS
- Fortunately, PONOS released Battle Cats in the Apple store once again, and the recently updated version on Android is also in Japanese. According to PONOS, future plan of BC is now on development. Meanwhile, help us update Battle Cats Wikia!
- How to obtain Battle Cats after August 11, 2013 (iOS): Create a Japanese Apple ID for accessing the Japan App Store. Search for "ponos", then find and download にゃんこ大戦争 (romaji: nyanko daisensou).
- There has been no indication of the English version of Battle Cats returning to the US App Store. On Google Play, there are still complaints about the English version being removed, and PONOS has never responded to them ever since they took down the game. For almost a year, the English translation remains lost. It is believed that the reason that the English version was removed to benefit Japanese Players, and PONOS's company is in Japan.
Welcome to Battle Cats Wiki!
The best resource for Battle Cats Fans!
Special Battle Cats!
Over 70 Cats to see and collect! Keychains from gashapons are even available(Japan Only)!
Every cat will evolve when upgraded to Lv.10! Some even have a true form!
Face off more than fifty enemies! From Chapters and limited-time only events!
- Ver 2.5.0
- Added the filter function in Gacha/Jackpot Refrigerator
- Implement a function that can be exchanged in a rare ticket Seigyoku reaching the (limit level) limit
- Some bug fixes
for a list of all the version, see here.
How to PlayEdit
For the benefit of all non-Japanese speaking players, check out these links to find out exactly what each button does! (Work in progress!)
- Main Menu
- In-Game Menu
- Game Chapters
- Special Events
- Cat Food
- Shop Items
- Special Ability
- Cat Release Order
As BC is now only available in Japanese it becomes confusing as to what you are actually upgrading: