Welcome to Battle Cats Wikia!Edit
- Adorable kitties go wild all over the world! Here's your chance to raise and play with them for free! Note: Battle Cats is completely free to play, but some item in game needs real money to get.
- Easy & fun battle system
_Tap any cat that you like. Remember to wait for the cooldown.
_Use the cat cannon to attack all enemy units on the stage.
_Attack the enemy castle.Easy & fun raising system
_Clear stages to get XP.
_Tap the cat to upgrade its level!
_Its form will be changed at level 10.
_True form will be shown at level 30(Max+10).
_Real max level is level 39(Max+19), unless you hack it to make it more
_True forms only work if you beat chapter 3 lv. 48 ONLY
- Fun things in Battle Cats
_More adorable cats!
_EVEN MORE ADORABLE CATS!
_Special cats are even more adorable!
_Let me rephrase that...special cats are adorable, but the zombie cat is not. Worse is Devil Cat, the evolution
_Dark Cats are cool, but are very hard to defeat unless you hack the game...which sometimes does not make the game fun
- Easy system and recommended for men and women of all ages! Start your wonderful adventure today!
- Presented by PONOS
- Fortunately, PONOS released Battle Cats in the Apple store once again, and the recently updated version on Android is also in Japanese. According to PONOS, future plan of BC is now on development. Meanwhile, help us update Battle Cats Wikia!
- How to obtain Battle Cats after August 11, 2013 (iOS): Create a Japanese Apple ID for accessing the Japan App Store. Search for "ponos", then find and download にゃんこ大戦争 (romaji: nyanko daisensou).
- There has been no indication of the English version of Battle Cats returning to the US App Store. On Google Play, there are still complaints about the English version being removed, and PONOS has never responded to them ever since they took down the game. For almost a year, the English translation remains lost. It is believed that the reason that the English version was removed to benefit Japanese Players, and PONOS's company is in Japan.
Welcome to Battle Cats Wiki!
The best resource for Battle Cats Fans!
Special Battle Cats!
Over 70 Cats to see and collect! Keychains from gashapons are even available(Japan Only)!
Every cat will evolve when upgraded to Lv.10! Some even have a true form!
Face off more than fifty enemies! From Chapters and limited-time only events!
- Ver 2.4.0
- Additional effects "stop" to "slow" (?)
- Strengthened Moneko
- Some bug fixes
for a list of all the version, see here.
How to PlayEdit
For the benefit of all non-Japanese speaking players, check out these links to find out exactly what each button does! (Work in progress!)
|Axe Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Fish Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies, Critical damage (only in true form)|
|Ninja Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Zombie Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Bondage Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|SM Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Jura Cat||Critical damage|
|Fighter Cat||1.5 times damage against red enemies|
|Pirate Cat||Better knock back distance against red enemies|
|Thief Cat||Double income for defeating enemies|
|Monk Cat||Slow down movement of flying enemies|
|Fortune-teller Cat||Better knock back distance against flying enemies|
|Shaman Cat||Stop the movement of flying enemies|
|Witch Cat||Stop the movement of red enemies|
|Archer Cat||Triple damage to flying enemies|
|Demon Swordsman Cat||Triple damage to red enemies|
|Zairu Cat||Stop the movement of red enemies|
|Sushi Cat||Only takes 1/4 damage from red enemies|
|Tatsu Cat||Only takes 1/4 damage from flying enemies|
|Apple Cat||Stop the movement of red enemies|
|Swimmer Cat||Triple damage to flying enemies|
|Bathtub Cat||Triple damage to red enemies|
|Bancho Cat||Stop the movement of flying enemies|
|Bodhisattva Cat||Slow down movement of flying enemies|
|Ice Cat||Stop the movement of red enemies|
|Machine Cat||Only takes 1/4 damage from red enemies|
|Chevalier Cat||Critical damage|
|Baby Cat||Better knock back distance against flying enemies|
|Luga Cat||Better knock back distance against all enemies|
|Cow Princess||Triple damage to black enemies|
|Chibigau||Only takes 1/4 damage from black enemies|
|Sha Enforcement||Slow down movement of black enemies|
|KHM48||Stop the movement of black enemies|
|Reindeer Fish Cat||Double income for defeating enemies|
As BC is now only available in Japanese it becomes confusing as to what you are actually upgrading:
Cat Release OrderEdit
This the order of cats released from the very first version of Battle Cats on app store. This list also including some unreleased cats but is already included in the game data
for a list of Cat Release Order, see here