Welcome to Battle Cats Wikia!Edit
- Adorable kitties go wild all over the world! Here's your chance to raise and play with them for free! Note: Battle Cats is completely free to play, but some item in game needs real money to get.
- Easy & fun battle system
- Tap any cat that you like. Remember to wait for the cooldown.
- Use the cat cannon to attack all enemy units on the stage.
- Attack the enemy castle.Easy & fun raising system
- Clear stages to get XP.
- Tap the cat to upgrade its level!
- Its form will be changed at level 10.
- True form will be shown at level 30(Max+10).
- Real max level is level 39(Max+19), unless you hack it to make it more
- True forms only work if you beat chapter 3 lv. 48 ONLY
- Fun things in Battle Cats
- Adorable cats!
- More adorable cats!
- EVEN MORE ADORABLE CATS!
- Special cats are even more adorable!
- Let me rephrase that...special cats are adorable, but the zombie cat is not. Worse is Devil Cat, the evolution
- Dark Cats are cool, but are very hard to defeat unless you hack the game...which sometimes does not make the game fun
- Easy system and recommended for men and women of all ages! Start your wonderful adventure today!
- Presented by PONOS
The English version of Battle Cats has returned on both Google Playstore and Apple App Store. Unfortunately, you can not transfer your save data from the Japan version to English version (and the verse) due to the different system used. For now it is only available to US,The UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland
Welcome to Battle Cats Wiki!
The best resource for Battle Cats Fans!
Special Battle Cats!
Over 70 Cats to see and collect! Keychains from gashapons are even available(Japan Only)!
Every cat will evolve when upgraded to Lv.10! Some even have a true form!
Face off more than fifty enemies! From Chapters and limited-time only events!
- Ver 2.6.0 (JP) / ver 1.0.1 (EN)
- Bug fixes
for a list of all the version, see here.
How to PlayEdit
For the benefit of all non-Japanese speaking players, check out these links to find out exactly what each button does! (Work in progress!)
- Main Menu
- In-Game Menu
- Game Chapters
- Special Events
- Cat Food
- Shop Items
- Special Ability
- Cat Release Order
As BC is now only available in Japanese it becomes confusing as to what you are actually upgrading: