Low Tide Beach(ずんどこ海水浴場 Zundoko kaisuiyoku-ba) is the 16th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend. This sub-chapter contains 8 levels and is available in ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
It is considered the hardest sub-chapter up to this point, because of the ridiculously hard stages. The hardest stage is Beached Mammals, because it features a Bore, J.K Bun Bun,and Bun Bun Black. Both bun buns having a 200% buff. The 2nd hardest stage is Star Ocean because it features the incredibly annoying H. Nah. The 3rd hardest is Ancient One-Piece because it features THE SLOTH, Director Kurosawah, and Bore.
- This sub-chapter features one new enemy.
- H. Nah, a mid-range boss enemy that has fair health and decent damage, and will knockback cats with each hit.
This sub-chapter contains 8 levels.
- Stage 16-1: Clammy Cove - The Player will face Celeboodle, Mooth, and a few other peon type enemies, like Snache.
- Stage 16-2: Beached Mammals - Bun Bun Black, J.K Bun Bun and Bore all appear as the boss of this level, and will not spawn until the base is damaged.
- Stage 16-3: Bikini Territory - The Boss of this level is Master A., who will be supported by many strong enemies, such as Shy Boy, Rain D., Gory Black, and Doge Dark.
- Stage 16-4: Apple Bobbing Ocean - Upon damaging the base, Le'boin and a ton of Squire Rel will spawn at high magnification that will eat through an unprepared army.
- Stage 16-5: Parasol Field - Teacher Bear will serve as the boss, assisted by several Doge Dark throughout the level.
- Stage 16-6: Ancient One-Piece - Director Kurosawah and THE SLOTH will serve as the bosses, and Bore will spawn during the level to assist them.
- Stage 16-7: Glassy Sands - Dagshund and Celeboodle will constantly spawn throughout the level, and will be assisted by Snaches and Doges.
- Stage 16-8: Star Ocean - Once the base has been damaged, H. Nah will spawn, supported by never ending waves of Doge Dark that will increase in strength as the level progresses.