|Cat Unit - 169|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Kubilan Pasalan at level 10.
- 100% Knockbacks Non-Metals.
- 100% chance to perform a level 8 Shockwave that also knocks back enemies.
- Deals very little damage.
- Low stamina for an Uber.
- Slow movement speed.
- Very long recharge time.
- Slow attack rate and animation.
- This Cat is very useful for getting rid of the peons surrounding a boss enemy. It has great synergy with Tesalan Pasalan.
- This cat is also good at protecting spam units from a safe distance. Any area hit by the shockwave will remain safe for a long time.
- Can be used to cheese certain levels. Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMLugwfU_c0
- For more information: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlecats/comments/6e24b8/levelscan_someone_give_me_a_list_of_levels_i_can/di736yd/
- This Cat is practically a second Cat Cannon, as his shockwaves also knockback enemies in a long range. Be sure to protect him well, as he tends to die easily.
- Normal Form: Not sure if this is a Cat....There's just something about that neck....
- Evolved Form: You can't be serious. Really?! Seems like this one can hit enemies from afar.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||クビルガ (kubiruga)||Kubiruga|
|Evolved Form name||クビランパサラン (kubiran pasaran)||Kubiran pasaran|
|Normal Form description||ネコなのこ何なのか、
|Not sure if this is a cat... Ther's just something about that neck...|
|Evolved Form description||ネコなのこ何なのか、
Unidentified mysterious character.
Creates wave motion which blows away an enemy.
- Chapter 1: $3000
- Chapter 2: $4500
- Chapter 3: $6000
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|500 HP||150 damage||140||2.73 seconds||4||5 times||0.43 seconds||33.67s - 24.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8500 HP||2550 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|20400 HP||850 damage||450||10.27 seconds||4||1 time||3.5 seconds||333.67s - 324.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+40||Area Attack||Knocks back Non-Metals. (100%)
Creates Lvl.8 Shockwave. (100%)
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A small, frail-looking, alien-esque cat that appears to be smirking. Has large black eyes and a long neck, which is its defining feature. Attacks by head-butting enemies.
- Evolved Form: Grows much larger in size. Its neck is now much larger than the rest of its body. It grows some extra arms. Most of its features remain the same, but on a larger scale. Despite its much larger size, it only deals about 1/3 of the damage its basic form does.
- Among Nekoluga family, his name Kubi(首)-luga already reflecting that his neck is the part that's abnormally long.
- Kubiluga's basic form has more attack power than its evolved form; However, it does not have the shockwave or knockback abilities.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|