Kombu Cape is the 32nd sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★ and ★★★ difficulties.
The hardest levels can either be Weeping Dunes due to the presence of 3 H. Nahs and Tackeys, along with 2 Henrys, or it could be Trouble at the Mansion due to the massively buffed Teacher Bun Bun and the swarms of Li'l Bun Bun.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Li'l Bun Bun: This Floating enemy is a weaker but faster version of Teacher Bun Bun. Appears in dozens to make up for its lack of strength and lack of area attack. Like Teacher Bun Bun, it is never fought with 100% strength magnification.
List of Stages
The sub-chapter contains six stages:
- Stage 32-1: Rinrin Shelterbelt - Lots and lots of Gories, Gory Blacks, and Angelic Gories. Bring a mid-range AoE team and you're set. When the enemy base is hit, a bunch of Metal Doges appear.
- Stage 32-2: Iberian Plains - Three Elizabeth the LVIths appear, with Calamary coming to back them up.
- Stage 32-3: Weeping Dunes - The stage will begin with two Mooths, then proceed to spawn two Henrys, three H. Nahs and three Tackeys.
- Stage 32-4: Golden Gai: Two Kories are set to spawn on a timer, while Le'boin, Capy, Trolly Bloggers and Pigeon de Sables spawn from the enemy base.
- Stage 32-5: Leadfoot Drive - Le'noirs slowly stack up while extremely been buffed St. Pigge the 2nds and two Chickful As hammer your front lines.
- Stage 32-6: Trouble at the Mansion - Doge, Snache and Those Guys appear as peons. Some Brollows appear early on to stall the player. Once the enemy base has taken a bit of damage, a highly buffed Teacher Bun Bun appears as a boss alongside Elder Sloth and a group of peons. Li'l Bun Buns will begin to spawn constantly shortly after the boss appears.