Kirin Neko is a Special Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Event Gacha during the Monster Hunter Collaboration Event.
|Cat Unit - 208|
|Kirin Neko||Kirin Neko Kirin|
Evolves into Kirin Neko Kirin at level 10.
Evolved form kind of looks like Giraffe Cat.
- Fast movement speed.
- Fast attack rate.
- Low attack and health.
- Single target.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||キリンネコ (Kirin Neko)|
|Evolved Form name||キリンネコキリン (Kirin Neko Kirin)|
|Normal Form description||とある雪山で落ちていた装備を拾ったにゃんこ
The cat which picked the equipment which fell at some snow-covered mountains.
Got charmed by Tsutomu of thunder who began to leak and because of that she acquired strong power.
She think that she is ordinally cat.When struck by the enemy who floats, she ignores some damage.
|Evolved Form description||身につけていた装備は幻想的な獣だったと知る
She knew that the equipment she put on was a fantastic animal.
All that discipline which she took every day, at last, turned her into a giraffe.
When struck by the enemy who floats, she ignores some damage.
- Chapter 1: $50
- Chapter 2: $75
- Chapter 3: $100
- Chapter 1: $500
- Chapter 2: $750
- Chapter 3: $1000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|90 HP||7 damage||140||15||12||4 times||8f||160|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1980 HP||154 damage||single target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
|Kirin Neko Kirin|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|9900 HP||264 damage||140||0||36||6 times||6f||280|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+10||single target||Only takes 1/4 damage from Floating Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- This is one of the Special Cats that can reach level 30+.
- Its Evolved Form resembles a Kirin from the Monster Hunter series. In the main Monster Hunter games, Kirin is an Elder Dragon. It controls the thunder element to some extent, explaining the lightning surrounding it in Battle Cats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|