Killer Cat is a Rare Cat that can be unlocked when beating any stage in Day of the Cats event started in February 22nd, 2017. It was added in update version 5.8 of the game, it is just a palette swap of the Basic Cat without any buff or additional ability, but is surprisingly expensive to spawn.
|Cat Unit - 319|
|Killer Cat||True Killer Cat|
Evolves to True Killer Cat at level 10.
- Shortest recharge time in the entire game.
- Cheap to upgrade.
- Has the stats of the Basic Cat, but no +levels.
- Most expensive unit in the game.
- The only use you can get from this Cat is in the Black & White Cat Combo (combined with the Basic Cat), which gives Worker Cat Max UP (Sm)
- Good for User Rank.
- Normal: 'Opened his heart to the savage beast within. Costs a bit extra to recruit to fight for you.'
- Evolved: 'This savage beast is consumed by thirst for battle! Costs a bit extra to recruit to fight for you.'
|Japanese Version info||translation|
|Normal Form name||殺意のネコ (Satsui no neko)||Murderous Cat|
|Evolved Form name||真・殺意のネコ (Ma satsui no neko)||True Murderous Cat|
|Normal Form description||野性の本能を開放したネコ
|A Cat that opened its wild instinct|
It costs a little to obey.
|Evolved Form description||本能の覚醒が止まらないネコ
|A Cat that can't stop its awakened instinct|
It costs a little to obey.
- Chapter 1: $5000
- Chapter 2: $7500
- Chapter 3: $10000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|100 HP||8 damage||140||1.23s||10||3 times||8f||5.33s - 2.00s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1700 HP||135 damage||Single Target||-|
|True Killer Cat|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1700 HP||135 damage||140||1.23s||10||3 times||8f||5.33s - 2.00s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal: Looks like a black basic cat with a red mouth and red eyes.
- Evolved: Looks the same but with white whiskers.
- This cat had made many appearances in many characters, first seen in KHM48, Gloomy Neneko, Red Riding Mina, the Cats behind the door and in Metal Slug Defense as enemies and allies.
- This Cat has the highest cost to spawn in the game.
- Killer Cat also has the lowest overall stats for its cost of any unit.
- True Killer and True Valkyrie Cat are the only cats that have the word "true" in their name, but aren't true forms.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|