|Cat Unit - 137|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Kasa Jizo||Jizo's Moving Castle|
Evolves into Jizo's Moving Castle(Kamui in BCP!) at level 10.
- High health and attack power.
- Decent range with area attacks.
- Fast recharging time.
- Decent time between attacks and attack animation.
- Has very high health and attack power
- Very long recharge time.
- Extremely expensive
- Long attack rate and animation.
- Uber slow
While Jizo's evolved form has extremely high attack power, it's the normal form of this cat that shines. Kasa Jizo has a very short cooldown, and a stack of them will annihilate any black enemies in their path. Once leveled up, this cat is virtually unstoppable on the XP Stages and Refined Palate, and even against nonblack, nonangel enemies it still has very high stackable DPS. Be sure to keep it protected, as enemies still deal full damage to it. It is recommended to keep this cat in its normal form, as it's more useful 90% of the time.
The evolved form is actually very useful on the Crazed Tank and Manic Eraser stages. It out-ranges the bosses, can do tons of damage, and will deal with the gory blacks in manic eraser faster than Bahamut can.
- Normal Form: It's said there's a shadowy organization who grants wishes made to these statues. (Area Atk) Deals massive damages to Black/Angel types.
- Evolved Form: The hidden fortress of the Jizo organization. ...wait isn't this classified? (Area Attack) Deals massive damages to Black/Angel types.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||かさじぞう (kasa jizou)||Umbrella Jizo|
|Evolved Form name||地蔵要塞カムイ (Jizō yōsai Kamui)||Jizo fortress Kamui|
|Normal Form description||雪降る中、依頼内容を書いたカサをかぶせると
|In the snow is falling , and covered with umbrella wrote a request contents
Organization of mystery that will grant the request " umbrella Jizo " Give an ultra- damage to angels and black enemy ( range attack ) (rough translation)
|Evolved Form description||ついに「かさじぞう」の本体中枢が動き始める
|Finally the body center of the " umbrella Jizo " starts moving
Absolute presence to also Furueagara the federal government Give an ultra- damage to angels and black enemy ( range attack ) (rough translation)
- Chapter 1: $500
- Chapter 2: $750
- Chapter 3: $1000
- Chapter 1: $3950
- Chapter 2: $5925
- Chapter 3: $7900
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|900 HP||400 damage||320||3.27 seconds||14||3 times||19f||13.00s - 4.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|15300 HP||6800 damage||Area Attack||Deals x3 damage to Black Enemies and Angel Enemies|
|Jizo's Moving Castle|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|98600 HP||81600 damage||450||16.70 seconds||4||2 times||102f||160.33s - 151.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+60||Area Attack||Deals x3 damage to Black Enemies and Angel Enemies|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A slightly-chubby cat wearing a kasa hat and a backpack carrying a statue. The statue in the attack animation appears to bring out a gun.
- Evolved Form: A very large castle referencing Howl's Moving Castle. Has many statues positioned on cannon, along with a very large cannon and door that appears to charge up and attack with yellow orbs.
- This cat is based on Kasa Jizo, a tale about an old man who offer his kasa to 6 Jizo Statues. Since he only has 5 hats left, he offered his own hat to the last statue, which explains the hat-less Jizo in this Cat's evolved form.
- The evolved form adopts from Howl's Moving Castle which is greatly shown on the legs.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|