Jailbreak Diary is the first stage in Capone's Jail.
- The battle starts with Heavenly Hippoes (up to 5) slowly stack in front of the Cat Base. After a few seconds, Gory Blacks (up to 2), Shadow Boxers (up to 2) and Ottas (up to 3) will appear.
- Squire Rel and Heavenly Hippoe will respawn infinitely in this stage.
- When the base is damaged to 99% HP, Bun Bun Black appears as the boss, backed by many H. Nahs (5~7)
- The Shadow Boxer, more Hippoes and Squire Rels start to respawn after this phase.
- Line Up: Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, Macho Legs Cat, King Dragon Cat, Paris Cat, Holy Valkyrie Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat and Ururun Wolf.
- Awakened Bahamut and Sanada Yukimura can be used together to do extreme damage to Bun Bun Black. As the first 5 Cats can keep peons at bay.
- Use Crazed/Dragon Cat and/or Macho Legs Cat to mainly deal damage in this stage, as most of the enemies have strong close-ranged attacks. Along with them, use area-attacking cats such as Crazed UFO or The Flying Cat as many of the enemies will spawn in heaps. Throughout the battle, spawn these units along with Bahamut and stallers such as Wall and Macho. Bahamut should be able to cripple the H. Nah's while the Dragons/Legs damage Bun Bun Black.
- Once Bun Bun is down, there should be an opening for the ranged attackers to hit the H. Nah's. However, you must be carefull to protect Macho Legs, as he only has a little longer range (6) from the H.Nah's so get prepared for your stacks of Macho Legs to die sometime.
Yet another stage that is Jizo broken, just send 'me out en masse!