IT Catacombs (ITカタコンベ, IT Catacomb is the 41st sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It is available in ★, ★★ and ★★★ difficulties. It was added in update 6.3 on July 26th, 2017.
This Sub-Chapter is definately one of the hardest in the entire game Often enough you see yourself in several stages where a victory is nearly impossible, without the right strategy/ubers Propably the worst Stages, are OS Graveyard and Caliban's Keeper. You can expect a lot of Failures in there
If you've beat this Hell of a chapter anyway, be proud of yourself. You've earned it
This chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Croakley (ケロ助): A frog enemy with the Long Distance ability (900: 1100~1400) and an ability to perma-slow any cats it hits, since its Slow effect lasts for a minute. However, it deals very little damage per hit. Somewhat similar to Queen B.
List of Levels
This sub-chapter contains 6 stages:
- Stage 41-1: Caliban's Keeper - Henry is the boss, triggered by attacking the enemy base. The player will also face 3 R. Osts during the stage.
- Stage 41-2: Dial-Up Dreams - Cala Maria is spawned occasionally with Angelic Gory, similar to a few stages from previous SoL sub-chapters. Zombies will appear if the player takes too long.
- Stage 41-3: Throne of Phone - Three Brollows with very high magnification (about 4000%) are spawned at the beginning of the stage. However, they are the only enemies, other than Ms. Sign.
- Stage 41-4: 0S Graveyard - The stage starts with Professor A., supported by Bun Bun Black. After one of them is defeated, Teacher Bun Bun appears as the last threat.
- Stage 41-5: The Holy Exploit - Gabriels and Doge Darks spawn at the beginning. When the base is hit, Boraphim and Razorback appear at the same time.
- Stage 41-6: Broadband Omens - The stage starts with The Face, followed by Croakley a short while later. Occasionally, a single Wall Doge will appear. If the player takes too long, Berserkory will spawn.