Hermit Cat is the reward for players who are able to climb to the top of the Cat Tower added in update 6.2. His entry in the Cat Guide is next to Miyamoku Musashi. This is the first Cat available for 4-star stages that can do some proper Shockwave attacks. His health is definitely better than the previous legends. He chose a solitary life on top of the Tower because of non-stop Cat Food expedition abuse.
|Cat Unit - 352|
|Hermit Cat||Grandmaster Cat|
Evolves into Grandmaster Cat at level 10.
- Attack 3 times + level 3 shockwaves;
- Good attack rate;
- High health;
- Quite fast recharge rate;
- Cheaper to produce than nearby Cats on the Cat Guide.
- Close-ranged (255);
- Somewhat weak attack damage.
- Normal: A legendary sage who infiltrated the Cat Base. Memory might be going, but true strength cannot be forgotten. Rapid area attacks fire powerful waves.
- Evolved: Captured an enemy base with nothing but one sweet rice cake. Imagine what happens when he gets angry. Rapid area attacks fire powerful waves.
|JP version info||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコ仙人||Hermit Cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコ老師||Sage/Wiseman Cat|
|Normal Form description||豆大福1個でにゃんこ軍団に入った伝説の仙人
|A legendary hermit who joined the Nyanko Corps. because of one mamedaifuku. Recently, he tends to forget things at an intense rate, but he has not forgotten the main points of his martial arts. Rapid attack that cause waves. (Area Attack)|
|Evolved Form description||アレ1個でなんちゃら軍団に入った伝説の老師
|A legendary sage who joined the Something Corps. because of one that thing. Recently, he tends to forget things at an intense rate, but he has not forgotten the main points of that thing. Rapid something that cause that thing. (Area Attack)|
- Chapter 1: $1600
- Chapter 2: $2400
- Chapter 3: $3200
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1800 HP||720 damage||255||4.23s||8||3 times||27f||60.33-51.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|30600 HP||12240 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit: Attacks 3 times, deals 4080, 4080 and 4080 damage;|
Creates level 3 shockwaves (100%).
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|30600 HP||12240 damage||255||4.23s||8||3 times||27f||60.33-51.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||Multi-hit: Attacks 3 times, deals 4080, 4080 and 4080 damage;|
Creates level 3 shockwaves (100%).
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: An elderly, humanoid Cat, holding a staff. Attacks by jumping into the air, landing a series of punches and kicks, then smashing enemies with the staff.
- Evolved Form: Now has big bushy eyebrows, and a metal disk resembling a UFO atop the staff. It looks similiar to Gamatoto's outfit in Level 19. Attack animation remains the same.
- This cat is a reference to Korin in Dragon Ball Series. His Normal Form resembles him. Just like Korin, he lives on top of a Giant Tower.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|