First schedule: July 14th to July 27th, 2017.
The Heavenly Tower, or Cat Cloud Tower (風雲にゃんこ塔) in Japanese, is an event stage added in update 6.2. It is associated with the Catnip Challenges feature. It is accessible in the Stories of Legend menu. After a period end, all progress made on this stage will reset, the player can replay the floors to get the same treasures again, with some exception.
About the Tower
The Cat Tower contains 30 stages (40 as of version 6.7), called floors (階), with a clones, Awakened Cats and even Event enemies from monthly and annual events. After completing a floor for the first time, the player will receive gifts including Battle Items, Catseyes, Catfruit, Tickets and Catamins, along with Hermit Cat upon defeating it on the 30th floor, via the Catnip Challenge feature.
- Floor #1~4 are typical Empire of Cats-esque stages.
- Floor #6 is similar to Sangria River.
- Floor #7 is a Zombie Outbreak-esque stage. The Zombies there have minimal strength magnification.
- Floor #9 is like Tapas Desert, with a tougher Master A. and Assassin Bears as a time attack.
- From Floor #10 onward, Monthly and Annual event enemies start to appear.
- Floor #14 only includes Metal enemies.
- Floor #15 features the Old Masters from the Old Guys About Town event, as well as Gabriels, Angelic Gories, and a Dober P.D.
- Floor #16 is Broken Mask 2.0. NOTE: you must clear Into the Future Ch. 2 before you can attempt this level.
- Floor #17 only consists of Aliens, with Elder Sloth, Nimoy Bore and all bosses from The Great Abyss.
- Floor #18 is similar to the Moon's Zombie Outbreak from Empire of Cats Chapter 1, except the Zombies are not as weak and Leggsy makes an appearance.
- Floor #19 is similar to Satan's Bedroom, but combines the first 2 boss waves into 1 all-out assault.
- Floor #20 features Awakened Cats, and bosses after bosses.
No Continues allowed after this point:
- Floor #21 is like a 3-star difficulty Red Cyclone Stage.
- Floor #22 is a combination of Ninja Awakens! and I'm onto you.
- Floor #23 is similar to a level in the third Into the Future chapter, where Calamary and Alpacky appear together, along with Pastry Cat. This is the most "normal" floor among floors #21~30.
- Floor #24 is similar to Black Premonition, but with Dark Lazer and Tackeys.
- Floor #25 is sort of a time attack stage; if the player is quick enough, they don't have to see some of the enemies. If the player decides to go slowly, it becomes Darkweb 2.0.
- Floor #26 is Oncoming Maelstrom with harder Angel peons.
- Floor #27 is The Haunted 1LDK featuring Skelecat.
- Floor #28 is Electric Bath without the Freeze effect, and long distance attacks replaced with wide area attack.
- Floor #29 is a remake of Pecking Order with added Beefcake Cats.
- Floor #30 only spawns the boss and some very powerful peons during the stage.
Floors 31 - 40 were added in version 6.7.
- Floor #31 spawns a Crazed Cat at the beginning, with buffed Crazed Cow Cats appearing as support every once in a while
- Floor #32 spawns two Crazed Tank Cats, with Squire Rels appearing as peons and Rain D. as support.
- Floor #33 has you fighting Crazed Bird Cat and Crazed Axe Cat at the same time, along with buffed Crazed Gross Cats appearing every so often.
- Floor #34 features Those Guys as peons and a 250% Ururun Wolf appearing at the start of the battle. After 30 seconds, a 200% Cosmic Cyclone will spawn.
- Floor #35 has Trolly Bloggers appearing as peons, not to mention groups of Crazed Fish Cats and the occasional Dolphina.
- Floor #36 contains up to three Crazed Lizard Cats, assisted by Doge Darks, Zackie Pengs and Coffin Zoges.
- Floor #37 contains several boss enemies. Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns at the beginning followed shortly by Teacher Bun Bun, and Crazed Titan Cat appearing with Li'l Nyandam after the enemy base takes damage. Li'l Bun Buns also appear as Support.
- Floor #38 includes a 200% Metal Cyclone that appears when the battle begins. After 50 seconds, a Zyclone will spawn. Metal Doge and Zoge appear as peons.
- Floor #39 spawns an Elder Sloth when the battle begins. After 26.7 seconds, the boss, a 200% Codename "Red Riding", will spawn, assisted by several Mr. Moles and Tackeys throughout the battle.
- Floor #40 has Masked Yulala, a unique, traitless boss that can be unlocked as a cat unit when the stage is completed. The boss spawns after 10 seconds. Similar to Floor 30, it only contains the boss backed by some very strong peons. Also, if the player takes too long, they'll be swarmed with Mr. Angels, usually resulting in defeat.
List of Floors
|1||Doge, Snache, Those Guys, Hippoe, Ms. Sign||40||Speed Up +1||N/A|
|2||Doge, Snache, Those Guys, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||40||Cat CPU +1||N/A|
|3||B.B.Bunny, Sir Seal, Pigge, Heavenly Hippoe, Ms. Sign||40||Rich Cat +1||N/A|
|4||Doge, Croco, Jackie Peng, Gory, Mooth, Squire Rel, One Horn, Teacher Bear, Ms. Sign||40||Cat Jobs +1||N/A|
|5||Croco, Jackie Peng, Shibalien, Helmut Krabbe, Ms. Sign||80||Silver Ticket +1||N/A|
|6||Doge, B.B.Bunny, Squire Rel, Hippoe, Pigge, Metal Hippoe, St. Pigge the 2nd, Ms. Sign||80||Catamin A +5||N/A|
|7||Zoge, Znache, Zomboe, Zory, Croco, Kang Roo, Ms. Sign||80||Sniper Cat +2||N/A|
|8||Those Guys, Snache, Hippoe, Gory, Shy Boy, Ms. Sign||80||Catamin B +5||N/A|
|9||Assassin Bear, Doge Dark, Croco, Squire Rel, Those Guys, Master A., Ms. Sign||80||Treasure Radar +2||N/A|
|10||Doge, Those Guys, Squire Rel, Duche, Lucky Sloth, Martin, Sunny Celeboodle, Ms. Sign||120||Rare Ticket +1||N/A|
|11||Dark Emperor Nyandam, Pigge Back, B.B.Bunny, Lord Enma, Blitzen, Dark Emperor Santa, Ms. Sign||120||Catamin C +3||N/A|
|12||Sa-Bat, Drac-owl-la, Teacher Bun Bun, Ms. Sign||120||Green Seed +5||N/A|
|13||Samurai Doggy, St. Pigge the 2nd, Doge Dark, Shadow Boxer K, Gory Black, Gory Groom, Ms. Sign||120||Purple Seed +5||N/A|
|14||Metal Hippoe, Metal Doge, Metal One Horn, Super Metal Hippoe, Ms. Sign||120||Red Seed +5||N/A|
|15||Master Da Xun, Angelic Gory, Hermit Peng, Mighty Gui Zuli, Gabriel, Dober P.D, Ms. Sign||160||Silver Ticket +3||N/A|
|16||Angel Fanboy, Chickful A, Angelic Gory, Angelic Sleipnir, Sunfish Jones, Ms. Sign||160||Blue Seed +5||N/A|
|17||Shibalien, Kroxo, Maawth, Nimoy Bore, Scissoroo, Bun Bun Symbiote, Elder Sloth, Ms. Sign||160||Yellow Seed +5||N/A|
|18||Doge, Snache, The Face, Leggsy, Ecto Doge, Ecto Snache, Znache, Zoge, Lord Gravey, Ms. Sign||160||Green Catfruit +3||N/A|
|19||Gabriel, Angelic Sleipnir, Shy Boy, I.M. Phace, Metal Doge, Bore, Director Kurosawah, Bun Bun Black, Dark Otter, Ms. Sign||160||Purple Catfruit +3||N/A|
|20||Dancer Cat, Gato Amigo, Riceball Cat, Hyper Mr., Unicycle Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Ticket +1||N/A|
|21||Those Guys, B.B.Bunny, Shy Boy, St. Pigge the 2nd, Capy, Blitzen, Red Cyclone, Ms. Sign||200||Red Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|22||Brollow, Flying Ninja Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Blue Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|23||Shibalien, I.M. Phace, Calamary, Alpacky, Pastry Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Yellow Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|24||Doge Dark, Dark Otter, Gory Black, Shadow Boxer K, Tackey, Le'noir, Dark Lazer, Ms. Sign||200||EX Eye +3||No Continue Allowed|
|25||Gory Black, Otta-smack-u, Mr. Angel, Heavy Assault C.A.T., Elizabeth the LVIth, Berserkory, Pigeon de Sable, Kory, Ms. Sign||200||Silver Ticket +5||No Continue Allowed|
|26||Heavenly Hippoe, Angelic Gory, Gabriel, Mr. Angel, Angelic Sleipnir, Divine Cyclone, Ms. Sign||200||RR Eye +3||No Continue Allowed|
|27||Sa-Bat, Skelecat, Znache, Zigge, Zang Roo, Lord Gravey, Miss Haka, Ms. Sign||200||SR Eye +3||No Continue Allowed|
|28||Metal One Horn, Metal Doge, Loincloth Cat, Super Metal Hippoe, Sir Metal Seal, Ms. Sign||200||UR Eye +3||No Continue Allowed|
|29||Brollow, Angelic Gory, Gory Black, Beefcake Cat, Professor A., Sir Seal, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||200||Epic Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|30||Hermit Cat, Trolly Blogger, Ginger Snache, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Ticket +3||No Continue Allowed|
|31||Crazed Cat, Crazed Cow, Ms. Sign||200||Bricks +10||No Continue Allowed|
|32||Squire Rel, Rain D., Crazed Tank Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Feathers +10||No Continue Allowed|
|33||Crazed Bird Cat, Crazed Axe Cat, Crazed Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Coal +10||No Continue Allowed|
|34||Ururun Wolf, Those Guys, Trolly Blogger, Cosmic Cyclone, Ms. Sign||200||Sprockets +10||No Continue Allowed|
|35||Crazed Fish Cat, Trolly Blogger, Dolphina, Ms. Sign||200||Epic Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|36||Doge Dark, Crazed Lizard Cat, Zackie Peng, Coffin Zoge, Ms. Sign||200||Gold +10||No Continue Allowed|
|37||Crazed Titan Cat, Dark Emperor Nyandam, Teacher Bun Bun, Doge Dark, Li'l Nyandam, Li'l Bun Bun, Ms. Sign||200||Meteorite +10||No Continue Allowed|
|38||Metal Cyclone, Metal Doge, Zoge, Zyclone, Ms. Sign||200||Beast Bones +10||No Continue Allowed|
|39||Codename "Red Riding", Elder Sloth, Mr. Mole, Tackey, Ms. Sign||200||XP +3,000,000||No Continue Allowed|
|40||Masked Yulala, Gabriel, Trolly Blogger, Mr. Angel, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Ticket +3||No Continue Allowed|
- Spam to win works for most of the early stages, with some exception.
- Most of the bosses are unavoidable.
A list of all Cats the player should have in possession to go through all 30 floors.
- Normal Cats: 20+50
- Special Cats: 30~40 including the purchasable Cats, Awakened Bahamut, Ururun Wolf, Li'l Nyandam (optional), Crimson Mina (optional) and Musashi (optional)
- Rare Cats including: Eye of the Storm combo, Maiden Cat, Madam Bride and Koi Cat (for combo), Jiangshi Cat, Paris Cat (optional) Ramen Cat and Prisoner Cat (optional)
- Super Rare Cats: 30~40 including Can Can Cat, Vaulter Cat, iCat, Catornado, Maglev Cat, Catway, Crazed/Manic Cats, notable are Manic Lion, Manic Island, Manic Jamiera.
- Recommended Ubers: Shadow Gao (multi-purpose), Paladin Cat (can be replaced by Catornado), Cat Machine Mk 3 (minimal use), Balrog Cat (minimal use), Divine Thundia, Hayabusa (minimal use), Reika and Aphrodite.
Even though on all stage, the player has to beat the bosses and peons supporting it to destroy the Base, on some floors, the Boss can be skipped.
- Floor #22: Flying Ninja Cat and hordes of Brollow can be skipped by stacking Mrs. Sign to stop the boss from appearing or using Warlock and Pierre to destroy the base after killing the first Brollow.
- Floor #25: Heavy Assault C.A.T. boss fight and Berserkory can be skipped by using Cat Machine Mk3 to cancel shockwaves and reach the Enemy Base early, destroy it with A. Bahamut, duo Island and duo Jamiera.
- Floor #30: Hermit Cat boss fight can be skipped by using Awakened Bahamut fly through its knocked back sprite and destroy the base. However, it requires precise timing and knockback.
- July 14th, 2017 to July 27th, 2017 (first)
- July 5th, 2017 - July 18th, 2017 (first)