|Cat Unit - 261|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Oni Hayabusa at level 10.
- Normal form can perform a Critical Hit (30% Chance)
- Evolved form might knock back and slow Alien Enemies for 100f (50% Chance)
- Decent movement speed
- Long Distance ability can hit far enemies (up to 650 range)
- All forms are immune to Slow effect
- Long Distance means that this unit can be stacked in stages like Wonderful Conquest (Insane) where it starts with only a Firework Guys that never attack.
- Decent DPS
- High amount of knockbacks allow him to get back in case enemies reach to his blind spot.
- Long Distance flaw: Can't hit enemies very close to him
- Long recharging time
- Close attack range (365)
- Long attack animation
Hayabusa's normal form is a good metal killer, as it has a wide hitting range and a decent critical chance (30%). However, some enemies, like Super Metal Hippoe, can easily reach to his blind spot, so make sure of keeping a steady line of meatshields. His normal form also makes good tandem with Paladin Cat, since it can attack metal units at a distance, while Paladin Cat defeats the metal enemies that reach to his blind spot (if he crits).
Oni Hayabusa is very useful in Into The Future, as it can knock back bulky aliens like Cyberhorn and Nimoy Bore, and slow quick-moving aliens, such as Scissoroo and LeMurr. However, keep in mind that some aliens, such as Maawth and I.M. Phace, outrange him.
- Normal Form : Seals away evil with his clan's mystic blade. The way of the Ninja knows no mercy. Long Distance, Area Attacks, Critical Attacks.
- Evolved Form: The otherwordly power in his chest now threatens to consume him. To destroy evil, will he lose his soul? Long Distance, Area Attacks, Knockback, Slow.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||天誅ハヤブサ||Tenchū Hayabusa|
|Evolved Form name||斬魔ハヤブサ (Zanma Hayabusa)||(Magical) Devil Hayabusa|
|Normal Form description||一族に伝わる退魔の刀で悪事を裁くニンジャ
|The ninja who judges a crime by a sword of taima transmitted to a clan.
An enemy is cut down with super-movement by an energy core of a chest. Sometimes critical (distant area attack).
|Evolved Form description||エネルギーコアの暴走により自我を失ったニンジャは
|The ninja who lost an ego by running out of control of an energy core?
Kills the darkness to make his soul kindle. Sometimes, an alien It's blown and the movement is made late (distant area attack).
- Chapter 1: $2850
- Chapter 2: $4275
- Chapter 3: $5700
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2,750 Hp||600 damage||365||4.96 seconds||25||7 times||32f||117.00s - 108.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|46,750 HP||10,200 damage||Area Attack||Might perform a critical hit (30%).
Long-ranged attacks (can only hurt between 250-650 range). Immune to slow.
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|46,750 HP||20,400 damage||365||4.96 seconds||25||7 times||32f||117.00s - 108.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lvl. 30+60||Area Attack||May knock back Alien enemies (50%).|
May slow down the movement of Alien Enemies for 100f (50%).
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Oni Hayabusa's blade may be a reference to Rin Okumura's Kurikara from a manga\anime called Blue Exorcist.
- The character that appears just after Oni Hayabusa's attack is kanji for 'slash.'
- Hayabusa is the only one of the 6 Dark Heroes that has a change in stats (Although his first form's critical hit does as much damage as his second form's normal attack).
- Hayabusa's name may come from the last name of the main character of the Ninja Gaiden series "Ryu Hayabusa."
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|