Hayabusa is an Uber Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule during the Dark Heroes, Metal Busters, Uberfest, and Ultrafest events. His normal form is the first anti-metal unit to have the "Long Distance" ability.
|Cat Unit - 261|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Oni Hayabusa at level 10.
- Moderate range and attack damage.
- Stats and abilities change between forms.
- Normal form can perform a Critical Hit (30% Chance).
- Evolved form might knockback and slow Alien Enemies for 100f (50% Chance).
- Quick movement speed.
- Long Distance ability can hit far enemies (up to 650 range).
- Both forms are immune to Slow effect.
- Long Distance means that this unit can be stacked in stages like Wonderful Conquest (Insane) where it starts with only Firework Guys which never attack.
- Decent DPS.
- High amount of knockbacks allow him to strike enemies that reached his blind spot.
- Long Distance flaw: Can't hit enemies very close to him.
- Known for doing suicide runs (Walking into the enemies attack range while they are knocked back)
Hayabusa is used for one of the most efficient combos in the game. By pairing it with just Ninja Cat, you can get a Medium Speed Boost. This is a great deal for just two cats. The Battle Cat Veterans and CatCombo users will notice a distinctive potential for enticing power. Ninja Cat is also part of the 4 cat combo Cool Japan. This means that with Sushi Cat + Sumo Cat + Samurai Cat + Ninja Cat + Hayabusa you can get both the medium Attack and Speed boosts, which is a vast advantage.
Hayabusa's normal form is considerable as an offense against metal enemies, as he has a wide hitting range and a prominent Critical Hit chance (30%). However, certain metal enemies, like Super Metal Hippoe and Metal One Horn, can easily reach his blind spot. Preventing this can be done so by a steady stream of meatshields. His normal form also works well in tandem with Paladin Cat, since the former can attack metal units at a distance, while the latter defeats the metal enemies that reach to his blind spot (if he crits).
Oni Hayabusa is very useful in Into The Future, as it can knock back bulky aliens like Cyberhorn and Nimoy Bore, and slow quick-moving aliens, such as Scissoroo and LeMurr. However, keep in mind that some aliens, such as Maawth and I.M. Phace, outrange him.
If you have Princess Kaguya, by using Hayabusa's basic form with her you will likely never have problems with metal enemies ever again.
Hayabusa can also defeat enemies that have far range and are stacked behind the base or another strong enemy, due to his Long Distance ability. This can also be used to snipe the base.
- Normal Form: Seals away evil with his clan's mystic blade. The way of the Ninja knows no mercy. Long Distance, Area Attacks, Critical Attacks.
- Evolved Form: The otherwordly power in his chest now threatens to consume him. To destroy evil, will he lose his soul? Long Distance, Area Attacks, Knockback, Slow.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||天誅ハヤブサ||Tenchū Hayabusa|
|Evolved Form name||斬魔ハヤブサ (Zanma Hayabusa)||(Magical) Devil Hayabusa|
|Normal Form description||一族に伝わる退魔の刀で悪事を裁くニンジャ
|The ninja who judges a crime by a sword of taima transmitted to a clan.
An enemy is cut down with super-movement by an energy core of a chest. Sometimes critical (distant area attack).
|Evolved Form description||エネルギーコアの暴走により自我を失ったニンジャは
|The ninja who lost an ego by running out of control of an energy core?
Kills the darkness to make his soul kindle. Sometimes, an alien It's blown and the movement is made late (distant area attack).
- Chapter 1: $2850
- Chapter 2: $4275
- Chapter 3: $5700
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2750 HP||600 damage||365||4.96 seconds||25||7 times||32f||117.00s - 108.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|46,750 HP||10,200 damage||Area Attack||Might perform a Critical Hit (30%);|
Long Distance (Effective range: 250~650);
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|46,750 HP||20,400 damage||365||4.96 seconds||25||7 times||32f||117.00s - 108.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv. 40+70||Area Attack||Might knockback Alien enemies (50%);|
Might slow down the movement of Alien Enemies for 100f (50%);
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Oni Hayabusa's blade may be a reference to Rin Okumura's Kurikara from a manga/anime called Blue Exorcist.
- The character that appears just after Oni Hayabusa's attack is kanji for 'slash.'
- Hayabusa is the only one of the 6 Dark Heroes that has a change in stats (Although his first form's critical hit does as much damage as his second form's normal attack).
- Hayabusa's name may come from the last name of the main character of the Ninja Gaiden series "Ryu Hayabusa."
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|