|Cat Unit - 222|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|HUGE HERMIT||HUGE HERMIT CC|
Evolves into HUGE HERMIT CC at level 10.
- Strong against Alien Enemies.
- Moderate recharge time as an Uber Rare.
- Fast attack rate.
- Only knocked back when killed.
- Extremely short range
- High cost for its usage.
- This unit can be used as a replacement for Titan Cat or Whale Cat when facing Alien enemies, due to its increased effectiveness against them. Be wary when you use it for any other enemy, as it has very low range and can be quickly overwhelmed.
- Its relatively short recharge rate, and lower cost compared to other uber rares, as well as its short range and decent speed make it somewhat of a slower suicide bomber unit.
- Standing alongside Lesser Demon Cat as one of the only truly melee range heavy damage dealing uber rares, this unit would actually gain more value from a golden catseye than any other unit of the same rarity. Despite this, being a secondary tier unit, your catseyes would still be better spent on top tier units such as Catman, Kasa Jizo or Guardian Gamereon if you have them, despite these units leaning more heavily on either damage output or health as opposed to both. Still, if you have this unit at level 28 or 29 and use it, consider actually forking over the high XP cost to get it to 30. Every level makes a huge difference.
- Normal Form: Recruited from Metal Slug Defense! Giant crab that uses tank wreckage to attack. Massive damage to Aliens (Area Atk.)
- Evolved Form: Recruited from Metal Slug Defense! Terrifying claws wade towards the beachhead! Massive damage to Aliens (Area Atk.)
|Japanese Version name||translation|
|Normal Form name||ヒュージハーミット (Hyūjihāmitto)||Huge Hermit|
|Evolved Form name||ヒュージハーミットCC (HyūjihāmittoCC)||Huge HermitCC|
|Normal Form description||メタルスラッグディフェンスから参戦！
|Here from Metal Slug Defence to participate in the war! The investigating rank and file soldiers encountered this enormous hermit crab. Extremely strong against aliens. (Area Attack).|
|Evolved Form description||メタルスラッグディフェンスから参戦！
|Here from Metal Slug Defence to participate in the war! Its giant claws tear through the sand. Extremely strong against aliens. (Area Attack).|
- Chapter 1: $2500
- Chapter 2: $3750
- Chapter 3: $5000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|2444 HP||300 damage||166||0.73 seconds||9||1 time||9f||44.73s - 35.93s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|41,547 HP||5100 damage||Area Attack||Strong against Alien Enemies (Deals 1.5x damage; takes only 1/2 damage).|
|HUGE HERMIT CC|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|56,660 HP||7650 damage||166||0.73 seconds||9||1 time||9f||44.73s - 35.93s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Strong against Alien Enemies (Deals 1.5x damage; takes only 1/2 damage).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Takes form of the infamous first boss of Metal Slug 3, the Huge Hermit. Appears in grayscale. It never use its cannon to attack but its claws.
- Evolved Form: Now in full color.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|