Gold Cat is a Super Rare Cat that can be unlocked by playing the Rare Cat Capsule when "Limited Edition" is part of the current pool. You can exchange Gold Cat for 999,999 XP or keep it as a Cat Unit.
|Cat Unit - 129|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Gold Cat||Gold Macho Cat|
Evolves into Gold Macho Cat at level 10.
- Very low cost.
- Very short recharge time.
- Decent movement speed.
- Can be exchanged for 999,999 XP. Other super rares are only 478,000 XP.
- Upgrading price equals to basic cat's prices and gives the same user rank as the other Super Rare cats.
- Gets outclassed by other meatshields late-game due to + levels.
- Generally useless to keep due to the large amount of XP you get from him.
- His cat combo with the basic cat can be useful in certain timed stages
- Although this cat is pretty useless in late game, it can be quite useful in early game as you dont need to spend 90 Cat Food on Boogie/Samba Cat/Gato Amigo and still have a third meatshield.
- Also, +30 easy user rank is quite useful due to its incredibly low upgrading cost (Only 137,800 XP for level 30).
- Despite everything, this unit can be particularly useful as a meatshield if used well; since it is exactly like the basic cat in speed ecc.; you can just meatchield this way: summon a cat, when the recharge time of the cat is 50% send a Gold Cat, the basic cat will be ready when the Gold Cat is at 50% so you can send him and wait for the next Gold Cat ecc. This is a really efficent way of meatshielding, since it is unlikely that enemies with fast attack speed like Bun Buns will kill 2 of these cats at the same time, while Boogie Cats usually stack up with Macho Cats, leaving a gap in the line that may cause trouble in the long run.
- Attention: the detail that Cat and Gold Cat have the same exact speed can be useful, as explained above, but you basically have to alternate their spawns rather than sending them at the same time, if you summon both Cat and Gold Cat in rapid succession, or if you let The Cat CPU do it this way, the two cats will be (and remain) stacked and always be killed by the same attack (if area), making literally no difference from having just one of them, so make sure to never meatshield by sending Gold Cat and Cat at the same time; if you have the CPU, turn it off, send a Cat, when the next one is 50% ready send a Gold Cat and then turn the CPU back on to fix the problem.
- Many players think its better to keep it because 999,999 XP is only about three times Sweet XP (Insane) with max. Cat Study and Treasures.
- "XP never lasts, but Cats are eternal"
- Needless to say, duplicates should be sold anyway.
- Normal: Rolled in gold dust for a luxurious look. ...though it is just the same old cat. Exchange it for XP to level up other cats!
- Evolved: Rolled in gold dust for a luxurious look. Says it aimed for the no-sleeve look but painting its arms just slipped its mind.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||金ネコ (kin neko)||Gold Cat|
|Evolved Form name||金ネコビルダー (kin neko birudaa)||Gold Cat Bodybuilder|
|Normal Form description||金粉を身にまとい、超豪華になったネコ
|By coating himself in gold dust, gained a new luxurious look. Of course, he's still the same old cat. Turn it into XP to power up other cats!|
|Evolved Form description||金粉を身にまとい、超豪華になったネコ
|By coating himself in gold dust, gained a new luxurious look. He says that he's going for the sleeveless look, but I'm pretty sure he just forgot the arms.|
- Chapter 1: $50
- Chapter 2: $75
- Chapter 3: $100
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||400||Level 20-21||600|
|Level 1-2||400||Level 11-12||800||Level 21-22||1200|
|Level 2-3||700||Level 12-13||1400||Level 22-23||2100|
|Level 3-4||1100||Level 13-14||2200||Level 23-24||3300|
|Level 4-5||1600||Level 14-15||3200||Level 24-25||4800|
|Level 5-6||2200||Level 15-16||4400||Level 25-26||6600|
|Level 6-7||2900||Level 16-17||5800||Level 26-27||8700|
|Level 7-8||3700||Level 17-18||7400||Level 27-28||11100|
|Level 8-9||4600||Level 18-19||9200||Level 28-29||13800|
|Level 9-10||5600||Level 19-20||11200||Level 29-30||16800|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|100 HP||8 damage||140||1.23 seconds||10||3 times||8f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1,700 HP||136 damage||Single target||-|
|Gold Macho Cat|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,700 HP||136 damage||140||1.23 seconds||10||3 times||8f||5.33s - 2.33s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal: A basic, round golden cat.
- Evolved: Retains the same appearance, but with added muscular arms that aren't painted gold like the rest of its body.
- This is the only super rare cat and overall cat that can be recycled for 999,999 XP. This could be due to it being a limited and being made out of gold.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|