- This article is about a support feature in EoC and ItF. For the Cat Unit spawned in battle, see God (Special Cat).
|Cat Unit - X|
|idle state||summoned state|
God Cat is a feature that allows you to use strong power-ups in exchange for Cat Food during battles.
- Very powerful. Gives player four God's Miracles to use
- Miracles can really help out in a level
- First Miracle is for free
- Doesn't take up any slots in a team
When you are in trouble, you can ask for a miracle!
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|While having difficulty in battle,
You can activate the power of god!
Available to unlock after completing Korea in Chapter 1.
Wrath of God → 20 Cat Food | 2 Cat Food in 3DS version
- Deals damage 3x stronger than your Cat Cannon to all enemies.
God Bless You → 10 Cat Food | 1 Cat Food in 3DS version
- Knocks all enemies back to their castle.
Healing Oasis → 5 Cat Food | 1 Cat Food in 3DS version
- Heals all cats and your Cat Base to full health.
Baby Boom → 90 Cat Food (Free the first time) | 5 Cat Food in 3DS version
- Eliminates cooldown on all cats for one minute. (Warning: Cats still cost the same) Increases worker cat level to max (Lv.8). Also fills your wallet.
God Cat should only be used in emergency situations when you are losing ground on critical stages. One good example of when you should use God Cat is on the last stage of Chapter 3 (Moon). This is due to the sheer difficulty of the stage: challenging the dreaded Teacher Bun Bun. Most people with more cat food to spend would most likely attempt to rush down this boss with Baby Boom, or Wrath of God to give themselves an edge in the hope of winning. Others like to play around with God's miracles and do stuff like creating surges of Uber Super Rares and spamming cheap cats; this can be rather amusing.
- God Cat looks like Adam portrayed in Michelangelo's painting "The Creation of Adam."
- The music that plays when you tap on God Cat is the beginning segment of Carl Orff's "Carmina Burana" - "O Fortuna", which also plays in several stages such as some Crazed Cats and Manic Cats.
- Unlocking God Cat does not increase the player's User Rank.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|