Glucosamine Desert (グルコサミン砂漠 Gurukosamin sabaku) is the 3rd Sub-Chapter in Stories of Legend. It has a ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★ difficulty rating.
Right between very easy and easy.This subchapter introduces 2 new enemy,which both appear later on.Oh yeah,the 6th level has the master A. Which will only get worse after this level.
- This Chapter introduces 2 new enemies:
This stage has 8 Levels.
- Stage 3-1: Chondroitin Sandhill (コンドロイチン砂丘 Kondoroichin sakyū) - Ordinary level that spawns Jackie Peng and Pigge as the main threats.
- Stage 3-2: Sesamin Ruins (セサ民遺跡 Sesa-min iseki) - 3 St. Pigge The 2nd's serve as the "boss" when the base is attacked.
- Stage 3-3: Isoflavone Cave (イソフラボン洞窟 Isofurabon dōkutsu) - Multiple Celeboodles spawn after the base is attacked while being supported by Doge Dark.
- Stage 3-4: Catechin Hills (ペプチド雪原 Katechiin kyūryō) - An ordinary level. Nothing too special.
- Stage 3-5: Lycopene Sunset (リコピンの夕焼け Rikopin no yūyake) - Le'boin serves as the "boss" while being supported by other peons.
- Stage 3-6: Propolis Oasis (プロポリスオアシス Puroporisu oashisu) - Master A. is spawned along with Celeboodle and many other enemies guarding him.
- Stage 3-7: Peptide Snowfield (ペプチド雪原 Pepuchido setsugen) - Sir Seal and Metal Hippoe appear as the main threat here.
- Stage 3-8: Hyaluronan Mountain (ヒアルロン山 Hiaruron yama) - Doge Dark will be spawned at a mild pace in groups of 3 while 3 Dagshund will spawn when the base reaches a certain amount of health.