- See Neneko (Super Rare Cat) for the original Unit.
|Cat Unit - 228|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Gloomy Neneko||Witchy Neneko|
Evolves into Witchy Neneko at level 10.
- Very cheap.
- Can do Critical Hits (20% Chance).
- High Health.
- Moderate attack rate and animation.
- Single target attack.
- Long recharge time.
- Slow movement speed.
- Lower attack power than other variants of Neneko(Sunny, Years-End, Neneko).
- Normal: Everyone's favorite cutie, dressed up for Halloween but doesn't have the heart to pull any pranks on others. Might Critical.
- Evolved: No magic talent, but she seemed so excited they made her a witch anyhow. A little more confidence might make all the difference (Critical)
|Japanese Version Info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ハロウィンねねこ (Harowin neneko)||Halloween Neneko|
|Evolved Form name||ハロウィン魔女ねねこ (Harowin majo neneko)||Halloween Witch Neneko|
|Normal Form description||ハロウィン限定スタイルの妹型にゃんこ
Halloween limited style sister type Nyanko I
want to misunderstand you do not have the courage ... People of yearning are also cats (occasionally critical)
|Evolved Form description||魔法が使えないのに魔女にさせられたねねこ
I was made a witch who can not use magic, is not it? I
will change the world with the magic of little courage
I do not know yet (occasionally critical)
- Chapter 1: $99
- Chapter 2: $148
- Chapter 3: $198
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|500 HP||80 damage||310||4.23 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8500 HP||1360 damage||Single target||20% chance for Critical damage.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|15300 HP||2040 damage||310||4.23 seconds||5||3 times||28f||66.93s - 58.13s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+40||Single target||20% chance for Critical damage.|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Gloomy Neneko's outfit is seemingly based on Kiki's outfit, from the movie "Kiki's Delivery Service"
- The Cats carrying Gloomy Neneko's stage are probably Killer Cats.
- This Cat is a variant of Neneko (Super Rare Cat). She has a higher critical chance but her attack power is lower.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|