|Cat Unit - 237|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Freshman Cat Jobs||Prof. Cat Jobs|
Evolves into Prof. Cat Jobs at level 10.
- Can be used to activate the 'Good Jobs!' Cat Combo, which increases the amount of XP rewarded upon completion of a level.
- Lowers the attack power of all enemies by 99% for 150f (100%).
- Low cost.
- Decent range.
- Slowest movement speed in the game.
- Extremely long recharge time.
- Single target.
- Very low health and attack power.
- Doesn't weaken metal enemies.
- Normal: A li'l smart aleck who aced his entrance exams for Nyarvard U. Uses his wit to spy enemy weak points and greatly decrease their offense.
- Evolved: Won the Nyabel Prize in economics last year. His debate skills can confuse enemies so badly they lose much of their offensive power.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||おかめはちもくネコ||Bystander's vantage cat|
|Evolved Form name||おかめの水博士||Water Dr. Okame|
|Normal Form description||おかめ大学を主席で卒業したエリートにゃんこ
|Elite cat which graduated from Okame university at the top seat.
Extreme cat recognition is combined with calculating of the pursuing profits. Greatly lowers the offensive power of the enemy.
|Evolved Form description||ニャーベル経済学賞を25回受賞した天才博士
|The genius doctor who won a NYABERU economics prize 25 times
The leader who found the way to get an bigger experiential value. Greatly lowers the offensive power of the enemy.
- Chapter 1: $400
- Chapter 2: $600
- Chapter 3: $800
- If a strong boss/enemy is nearing your base, you can send out this cheap cat as he can massively reduce the amount of damage the enemy will do, thus slowing them down.
- When sending out this cat, make sure to use him wisely and keep him protected, as his extremely long recharge time will most often allow you to send him out only once during the battle.
- Sending this cat out at the beginning of the battle might be a good idea. This way, this cat can cover more ground when sent out.
- He is very useful in the Cyclone stages as he can outrange all of them and cause them to do weak damage, making it harder for them to break through your units. Professor Cat Jobs can even outrange Cosmic Cyclone if you are able to hold it off with Cat Machine or any unit resistant to floating or alien attacks.
- Another powerful aspect of this Cat Unit is his cat combo, which will increase the XP rewarded upon completion of a level. Since he is the only cat in his combo, it would be wise to use him on stages that award a lot of XP, such as the Weekend Stages or the XP Megablitz, making the most out of his effect.
- This unit is also incredibly effective against Bore variants, since it can basically hold them off for ever if there is good RNG. Nimoy Bore will likely knock him back to safety if it hits this unit while having damage reduced, making him a really good unit to bring in the floating continent.
|Freshman Cat Jobs|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|80 HP||100 damage||300||6.63 seconds||1||3 times||34f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1,360 HP||1,700 damage||Single target||Lowers attack power of all enemies (except Metal) to 1% for 150f (100%).|
|Prof. Cat Jobs|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,530 HP||2,125 damage||300||6.63 seconds||1||3 times||34f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|40+60||Single target||Lowers attack power of all enemies (except Metal) to 1% for 150f (100%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- This Cat has the slowest movement speed of all Cats. It is tied with The Face.
- Because this Cat is tied with The Face, it is also not affected by the "Slow" ability.
- This Cat is used in the image for the Study upgrade.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|