Flower Cat is a Special Cat that can be unlocked by repeatedly dragging the cat-paw door knob in the Cat Base screen in any chapter. A "meow" informs the player if they are doing it right. By doing this 100 times in a minute, you will obtain him.
|Cat Unit - 128|
|Flower Cat||Cooldown Cat|
Evolves into Cooldown Cat at level 10.
- Able to freeze Black Enemies.
- Good movement speed.
- Cheap cost.
- Decent cooldown.
- Shameful health.
- Pauses movement after each attack.
- Single target attacks.
- Weak attack power.
- Flower Cat is the first free cat (and the only cat, other than Holy Valkyrie Cat) that has the ability to freeze units. If you are a F2P player, this unit is extremely useful against strong black enemies such as Director Kurosawah, Black Cyclone, and Le'noir. Use it if you don't have other anti-black units such as Weightlifter Cat, Oda Nobunaga, or other Super Rares/Ubers.
- When alone, not good at attacking bases and only basically used at the start of the battle to deal with Black Enemies like Doge Dark.
- Normal: Fascinated by pretty petals. Never forgets to water every day. Might stop Black enemies.
- Evolved: Hogs the fan after getting out of a hot bath. Attack style shows his aggressive selfishness. Might stop Black enemies.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコフラワー (Nekofurawā)||Flower Cat|
|Evolved Form name||にゃんこ扇風 (Nya n ko ōgi-fū)||Fan Wind Cat|
|Normal Form description||お花が大好きなネコフラワー
|The cat flower which likes flowers.
Doesn't write about daily watering. Stops the movement, of the enemy who is black.
|Evolved Form description||お風呂上りは扇風機を占領したい
|The bath ascent would like to occupy an electric fan.
Such feelings transferred him into action. Stops the movement, of the enemy who is black.
- Chapter 1: $340
- Chapter 2: $510
- Chapter 3: $680
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|150 HP||20 damage||240||1.43 seconds||16||5 times||0.5 seconds||15.00s - 6.20s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|2550 HP||340 damage||Single target||Might stop the movement of Black Enemies for 2.5 seconds.(20%)|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6035 HP||833 damage||240||1.43 seconds||16||5 times||0.5 seconds||15.00s - 6.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Single target||Might stop the movement of Black Enemies for 2.5 seconds.(20%)|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal: A chubby cat holding a 5-petaled flower with a cat face. Attacks by throwing flower down, admiring it while the flower wiggles.
- Evolved: Exchanges the flower for a cat-faced fan. Wears a towel and sweats a lot with a red face.
- In the Nintendo 3DS version, Flower Cat is a Super Rare Cat and can be unlocked via the Rare Gacha.
- He is one of the few Units that has 180 degree of personality change when evolved. (Kind and Thoughtful at Normal Form, Aggressive and Selfish at Evolved Form.)
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|