Flame Caldera is the sixth and last stage in Volkanos Volcano.
Kory first appears here as a boss. He is one of the first enemies you'll encounter that can produce Shockwaves. Doge, Snache and Those Guys appear as peons and are spawned commonly throughout the battle. After Kory appears, B.B.Bunny and Doge Dark are rarely spawned.
Doge, Snache, and Those Guys will be spawned frequently the start of the battle. Spawn a few Wall Cats to stall them and to fill up your wallet to the max. Once your money is maxed out, start sending out Dragon Cats. Keep spamming Dragon Cats only until the enemy base reaches 600,000 health, where you can start spamming Sexy Legs for extra support. Once the enemy base's health reaches 500,000, Kory will appear. Keep spamming Dragon, but not Sexy Legs. Along with Dragon spawn in Valkyrie and Mythical Titan to support. Once you have killed Kory, spawn in everything at once so the base can be destroyed faster.
If you do not defeat Kory fast enough and he reaches your base, do not worry; as a last resort, once Kory approaches your base/lose too many Dragons, save up money. Once he starts hitting your base, spawn in Bahamut to finish it off. It should work if you have dealt enough damage.
If you have Ring Girl Cat, you should have no problem at all; 2 of them stacked and at lvl. 30 (27 should be enough) can kill Kory by themselves by simply attacking first, knocking him back, and attacking again when Kory is back, repeating the process; due to their long time between attacks and the pause after attacking, Ring Girl Cats will never attack too early because of peons nor too late and always attack again when Kory is back, but before he does anything, making this unit perfect for dealing with Kory. However this strategy requires a high-level Ring Girl.
For 2 And 3 Star do the same exact thing and Possibly advance the stradegy with anti shockwave ubers or Kotasu Cats True form which can block shockwaves.
For 4 Star it is a totally different story. You will need Miyamoku Musashi to help you out since he is one of the only 3 cats in the special and rare catagory to be immune to shockaves. (The others being Li’l Lion and Zambony, Both of those also help greatly on 4 Stars flame caldera.) You should also use tanky, cheap and spammable cats that can tank korys shockwaves.
Flying cat (level 50)
Manic Flying cat (level 40)
Flying Ninja cat (Level 30)
Drone cat (level 30)
Awakened Bahamut Cat (level 30)
Li’l Eraser (level 40)
Ramen cat (level 45)
Maximum the fighter (level 45)
Riceball cat (level 30)
Miyamoku Musashi (Level 28)
Battle: Stall with li’l Eraser cat until you get Max money. Then spawn a couple of Ramen cat and maybe maximum the fighter. Also spawn Miyamoku Musashi. Once Kory comes out keep on spawning Maximum and Ramen. If Miyamoku Musashi dies then that’s alright. Keep on spamming. once Kory I saw comming closer spawn A.bahamut. If Kory is pushing too much spawn riceball cat for emergency. Once Kory dies you’ve won and officially completed Volcanos Volkano!
- If your Ramen cat or Maximum isn’t + enough then spawn them in a irregular pattern. That will help stall Kory.
- If you have li’l Lion or Zamboney you should replace Riceball cat with either one of them.
- Only spawn riceball cat for emergency. He can survive 1 hit from the shockwave so use that to your advantage.
- The first four cats in this Stradegy are for the research catcombo: Aerial rekon. So you don’t need Bird cat or C.Birds True form but you do need Ninja cats true form and Drone cat which Drone cat isinsanely difficult to get Because of the deadly stage you get it from (No Plan A)
- Using bulky cats will help as they will not die from the Shockwave while attacking. Examples of such cats are Mythical Titan Cat, Dragon Cat, or even Uber Rares such as Sodom or Maeda Keiji.
- Stall at the beginning of the battle with Wall Cats, but do not use meatshields during the boss fight as they will trigger Shockwaves. This will lead to your other cats being hit before they can hit Kory.