Once the battle begins, the Enemy's Castle will spawn Croco at a fast rate, 1 Crazed Fish Cat for the first time, and 3 Crazed Fish Cats after that. When the player damages the castle, Super Metal Hippoe (the Boss) will be spawned, along with 6 Crazed Fish Cats. The enemy base will respawn 6 or 3 Crazed Fish Cats if the player defeats all of them. If the player takes too long to beat the stage, an Assassin Bear will show up, although it is thankfully unbuffed.
- Cat Line Up: Mohawk Cat, Crazed Macho Cat, Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, (Samba Cat), Salon Cat/Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Dragon Cat/King Dragon Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat, (Berserker Cat/Island Cat).
- Without anti-metal cats, player can't use this method to defeat Super Metal Hippoe in this battle:
- Begin the battle, spawn defensive cats and long ranged cats to block Crazed Fish Cat waves, save money for Bahamut Cat (it's recommend for the player to have at least 2 of them in the battlefield) (and anti-metal cats), once you arrived at the enemy's castle, player will need to have enough long-ranged cats. If lucky, your cats will deal a critical hit (you will need anti-metal cats for that) and it wil kill Super Metal Hippoe in one hit and battle will be much easier.
- This strategy is very similar to strategy 1, but you don't need any Crazed Units or specific Ubers.
- Required: Mohawk, Eraser, a third meatshield, Michelangelo Cat, Valkyrie Cat (True form helps), Island, Bahamut, Dragon (True Form Helps)
- Optional but helpful: Berserker Cat, Jamiera Cat , Crazed UFO Cat/The Flying Cat, Paris Cat, any critical hit cats (especially Sunny Neneko), and any ubers with strong damage.
- Start the level. Stall the Crocos until four Crazed Fish Cats overlap. Then summon Bahamut to deal massive damage. Get Valkyrie and Dragons to finish them off.
- If you have an uber with good health and damage, use it too.
- Spam Michelangelo, Island, and any other crital hiter cats that you have.
- Once the base is attacked, six Crazed Fishes will spawn. Take them out like normaly you would. If Island Cat deals critical hit to Super Metal Hippoe, it should die in one hit.
- After SMH dies, reach the base. Dont stop spamming meatshields: The Fish will keep spawning.
Strategy 3 (by User Tesalan Pasalan)
- Line Up: Crazed Cat, Eraser Cat, So-Ran/Samba Cat, Mohawk Cat, King Dragon Cat, Paris Cat, Bahamut Cat, Tesalan Pasalan, B.C.S. Lionheart
- Don't stop spamming meatshields, send out Paris Cat and Dragon Cat as much as possible along with Bahamut and Lionheart. When the Super Metal Hippoe spawns, send out Tesalan Pasalan. Keep on sending out Cats and victory will be yours!