|Cat Unit - 152|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Figure Skating Cats||Drama Cats|
Evolves into Drama Cats at level 10.
- Long range
- High health and attack power
- Area attack
- Decent recharge time
- Slightly expensive.
- Quite slow movement speed.
- Normal: A stylish couple getting on board with the figure skating craze. Only a month since they started. No stopping these two lovers! (Area Attack)
- Evolved: Skating's so last year, it's all about classical theater now. Got the attention of the media, now making old-school art cool again. (Area Attack)
This duet forms a powerful, well-rounded frontline unit for your cat army. A stronger but slower Paris Cat, this unit can help your offensive units push your DPS to new heights. Drama Cats also sport high health, so they can sponge a few hits. In short, a very useful cat for almost any lineup, essentially the Super Rare Paris Cat.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコスケーター (neko sukeetaa)||Skating Cats|
|Evolved Form name||よいではにゃいか (yoidewanyaika)||Drama Cats|
|Normal Form description||流行りものに敏感な二人が次に始めたのは
|A Stylish couple getting on board with the figure skating craze. Only a month since they started. No stopping these two lovers! (Area attack)|
|Evolved Form description||日本の伝統芸能を世界へ広めるために
|(please correct this translation)Skating's so last year, it's all about classical theater now. Got the attention of the media, now making old-school art cool again (Area Attack)|
- Chapter 1: $770
- Chapter 2: $1155
- Chapter 3: $1540
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||12500||Level 20-21||18750|
|Level 1-2||8200||Level 11-12||16400||Level 21-22||24600|
|Level 2-3||12400||Level 12-13||24800||Level 22-23||37200|
|Level 3-4||17800||Level 13-14||35600||Level 23-24||53400|
|Level 4-5||24800||Level 14-15||49600||Level 24-25||74400|
|Level 5-6||42400||Level 15-16||84800||Level 25-26||127200|
|Level 6-7||64500||Level 16-17||129000||Level 26-27||193500|
|Level 7-8||93000||Level 17-18||186000||Level 27-28||279000|
|Level 8-9||148000||Level 18-19||296000||Level 28-29||444000|
|Level 9-10||298000||Level 19-20||596000||Level 29-30||894000|
|Figure Skating Cats|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|510 HP||240 damage||355||3.06 seconds||7||3 times||13f||16.33s - 7.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8670 HP||4080 damage||Area Attack||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|10455 HP||5780 damage||355||3.06 seconds||7||3 times||13f||16.33s - 7.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Two professional ice skaters. One is male and the other is female. They spin around as they move and they deserve a 10/10 -IGN
- Evolved Form: Two actors. They are both dressed up smartly and are carrying a long ribbon. They still spin around as they move and look rather intelligent.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|