Festival Gross is the fourth stage in Crazed Cat Stages. It appears on the 12th of every month.
Crazed Gross Cat, and other enemies will be spawned at a slow rate during the battle. The overall strategy in this stage is to send out tanky, high health units, such as Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, King Dragon Cat, etc. Try not to let 2 Crazed Gross Cats stack.
- Enemy Info:
- Snache (3000%) - HP: 3000; Damage: 450
- Squire Rel (2000%) - HP: 1600; Damage: 600
- Crazed Gross Cat (100%) - HP: 120000; Damage: 3990
For a no-gacha strategy, click here-
Strategy 1 (Uberless, ranged cats stack)
- Cat Line Up: Macho Legs Cat, Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat, Jamiera Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut. Don't put meatshields, maybe add crazed dragon or beefcake, ubers or cat combos (attack, defense, etc.) in the last spaces, however you can use a meatshield at the beginning to slow down the first Crazed Gross Cat.
- Begin the battle, save money, and when the first Crazed Gross Cat is halfway to the base, spawn Macho Legs, Paris Cat, Dragon Cat and Jamiera Cat (Jamiera Cat has more health than Mythical Titan Cat AND knock back ability, can block Crazed Gross Cat for a while), spawn Bahamut Cat when you have enough money. The main method for this strategy is build up an army of high level Dragon Cat and Paris Cat and hope for luck.
Strategy 2 (ft. The Majestic Zeus(replaceable) and Greater Demon Cat)
- Cat Line Up: Fisherman Cat level 24, Crazed Whale Cat level 20, Whale Cat level 29, King Dragon Cat level 35, Crazed Dragon Cat level 17, Jamiera Cat level 33, Greater Demon Cat level 25, Holy Valkyrie Cat level 30, Crazed Bahamut Cat level 30 and Majestic Zeus level 29. [Note: if player has cats that are stronger than me, they should be able to pass this level easily.]
- Bring a Rich-cat power-up.
- Fisherman Cat, Crazed Whale Cat and Whale Cat (evolved form) will activate the combo Moby Dick. Start-off by luring the Squire Rel using Jamiera, then deploy Dragons behind. Once you kill the peons, spawn Greater Demon Cat. Greater Demon can be replaced by cats like Crazed M. Titan. It's recommended you kill one Crazed Gross Cat before another one comes. Once you has over $10,000, it's recommended to spawn Holy Valkyrie Cat to try one's luck. It's possible to freeze Crazed Gross using Holy Valkyrie! Bahamut and Zeus are just useless. You can replace them with whatever cat/s you wish.
- It's possible to beat this stage with only Cyborg Cat, but Rich Cat power up is needed. Keep on spamming her! This works because once you have got tons of Cyborg cats stacked up, they just do insane damage. The strategy also takes the advantage of the range of Crazed Gross Cat (100) and medium speed, which means your cats can strike a few times before Crazed Gross gets to your Cats. Although, this method is VERY difficult; you will need to hypermax your Cyborg Cat using Rare Catseyes.
- If the level of Cyborg Cat is not high enough, defence up / attack up combos should be used.
- An enhancement to this strategy is to bring Drama Cat, King Dragon Cat and C. Dragon Cat and any cat that has longer range or equal range to Paris Cat (350). Valkyrie has a range of 350 but she is NOT recommended only because her movement speed is too high.
- If player has Awakened Bahamut Cat, he can almost finish the level himself without power-ups.
- Cameraman cat can do this just as well, use her instead of Cyborg and follow the same steps
Strategy 4 (Uberless, very similar to strat 1)
- Cat Line Up: Fisherman Cat, Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat (Enables Cap'n Ahab and Moby Dick Combo), Macho Leg Cat, Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat, Jamiera Cat (Recommend 20+30), Holy Valkyrie Cat, Hacker Cat (or Crazed Dragon Cat if you have it), Crazed Bahamut Cat
- Battle Items: Rich Cat and Sniper Cat are optional
- Cat Combo: Cap'n Ahab (increases base HP) will help your army to have a chance to push back the enemies if they reached your base; Moby Dick will increase your cat's HP, which is useful to survive the shockwaves
- Begin battle by immediately send Jamiera (it is going to be the most important cat in this battle) to kill the squirrel, and hopefully the first Crazed Gross as well. Spam Macho Leg, Paris, and King Dragon (as well as Crazed Dragon if you have it) as support. If your Jamiera dies, don't stop spamming and save for Jamiera because Macho Leg, Paris, and Dragons should be able to kill 1 or 2 Crazed Gross (This is the main pattern of the battle).
- Holy Valkyrie is really useful here because of its boosted HP from the Moby Dick combo, thus it will be able to land several hits (and might freeze the enemies) before being killed. Spawn Holy Valkyrie occasionally to support Jamiera (usually right after a Crazed Gross is killed, since it drops decent amount of money). Spawn Crazed Bahamut and/or Hacker Cat if you have the money after a Crazed Gross is killed, but don't try to save up for them, since Crazed Bahamut is slow (easily killed) and Hacker Cat does not do significant damages.
Strategy 5 (ft. Cats in the Cradle)
- Line Up: Cats in the Cradle and Awakened Bahamut (preferably maxed). Plus some other cats of your choice to provide supporting damage such as Jamiera Cat, Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, King Dragon Cat, or any others you think will work well. Cats in the Cradle have very high stamina and attack power, fast cooldown for an uber, and don't forget it creates a level 2 shock wave that gives it extra damage and range. Because of its high stamina, it can hold its position for very long. Awakened Bahamut can only be summoned immediately after the Cat Cannon is fired, killing all of the peons, leaving behind only the Crazed Gross Cats. Then, send it out to kill the Gross. First hit is a knock back, second hit is a kill.
- 1. wait till gross cat come nearer to the base, send out some support unit to get right in front of gross cat.
- 2. send out Cats in the Cradle.
- 3. Anytime, send Awaken bahamut to fasten the game.
- 4. Cat in the cradle will die at least one time, so your support cats can hold the position while the uber cools down and get sent out. [can be finished within 2 min or much lesser].
Strategy 6 (A. Bahamut)
- This strategy requires the player to be somewhat advanced. Line-up: any Attack Up [M] or 2 [s] combo, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat/Crazed Dragon Cat. All you'll need to do is drop an Awakened Bahamut with some support Cats and they'll make quick work of the Crazed Gross Cats. DON'T use the Cats from the CatCombo.
Strategy 7 (Uberless)
- For this strategy you will need any defence up [m] combo and Macho Leg Cat, Island Cat, King Dragon Cat, and Jamiera Cat. Those 4 cats are the only ones you'll be sending out but if you want you can use a high damage cat along (I do not recommend bringing Cyborg Cat because it takes a lot of money with its short recharge time).Bring a Rich Cat powerup so you don't have to worry about money, also if you feel you need it bring a Sniper the Cat powerup. Don't send out anything until the Crazed Gross is around 1/4th of the way towards your base then start to spam all your cats (except the combo cats) and after a few minutes you should be able to beat the level.
Another way to beat the level is to use melee cats with high stats, like Divine Kai or Balrog Cat or, more simply, titans and whales. Also boost everything with combos.
Just wait for the first Crazed Gross to come close and spam everything (no meatshields!), you may be able to win in your cats are strong enough.
Strategy 9 (ft. Shockwave Blockers)
If you have a unit with shockwave blocker, the level becomes a joke as crazed gross' single target attacks will actually behave like single target attacks, so just summon this unit with many meatshields, some attackers and fight like you would do in a regular level, any setup with a shockwave blocher and 4 meatshields of the cheapest kindshould work.
Strategy 10 (ft. Shockwave Immune Ubers)
If you have ubers that resist shockwaves (especially Shadow Gao) a viable strategy is to use whales, metal macho or other fast and tanky units as meatshields, and spawn said uber at a decent level, the stage should be quite easy at this point
Strategy 11(with eye of the storm combo)
Lineup:Bronze Cat,Rope Jump Cat,Space Cat,Clockwork Cat,Hoop Cat,Macho Legs Cat,C.Whale Cat,C.Dragon Cat,C.Mythical Titan and Jameira
Battle Items:Rich Cat and Sniper Cat (not necessary)
Your main attacker is the lower row NOT the combo,firstly try to save some money when the first c.gross at 1/2 of the battlefield send some c.whale and macho legs lure it near your base then spam all your attackers.C.gross give you a lot of money so spam until you win.