Farmer Cat is a Special Cat designed by the winner of the Cat Design Contest 2017 and was added in update 6.7. It is obtainable as a stamp reward during 12/22/17 - 12/31/17. This is apparently another collectible for the player's Cat Guide.
|Cat Unit - 381|
|Farmer Cat||Harvest Cat|
Evolves into Harvest Cat at level 10.
- Doubles money gained when defeating an enemy.
- Weak stats.
- Single-target attacks.
- Very short range.
- Long recharge time for what it does.
- Can be replaced by Thief due to (+) levels
This can can be used to replace Thief Cat (first and second forms) in strategies since it has notably better stats and is easily obtainable, when comparing the first two forms of these Cats. Do not replace Thief Cat if you have his True Form as Thief Cat's true form has area attack.
Other than that, use this cat similarly to Thief Cat. Useful for getting extra money, but not much else.
- Normal: A humble cat who grows tasty things to make others happy. Selected for the Cat Army from many others. Collects extra money when defeating enemies.
- Evolved: Heard that the turnip market was booming. Time to profit off her crops! A respected Cat Army veteran. Collects extra money when defeating enemies
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ねこ農家||?|
|Evolved Form name||ねこカブ農家||?|
|Normal Form description||たくさんの民から選び抜かれたネコ|
|Selected cats from many people
Continue cultivating the field to give people happiness Get more money when defeating enemies
|Evolved Form description||たくさんの民から選び抜かれたネコ|
|Selected cats from many people
I heard rumors that the turnip is profitable Get more money when defeating enemies
- Chapter 1: $360
- Chapter 2: $540
- Chapter 3: $720
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|570 HP||140 damage||180||2.03s||8||3 times||30f||16.33~7.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|9690 HP||2380 damage||Single Target||Doubles money gained after defeating an enemy.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|9690 HP||2380 damage||180||2.03s||8||3 times||30f||16.33~7.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Single Target||Doubles money gained after defeating an enemy.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A cat dressed as a farmer. It wears a straw hat and holds a gardening hoe.
- Evolved Form: The cat no longer holds the hoe. It wears a hat and a veil. Also carrying a basket on its back.
- The results of "Next Battle Cat - Design Contest" are located here: 
- Not the first fan-created cat, but it is the first fan-created cat that's not a region exclusive.
- The description of this cat’s second form may be referencing the turnip market in the Animal Crossing series of games.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|