|Cat Unit - 284|
|Super Rare Cat|
|Express Cat||Maglev Cat|
Evolves into Maglev Cat at level 10.
- Very fast movement speed; evolved form is tied for the fastest Cat in the game with Immortal Yukimura.
- High health and damage output.
- Double the money gained when defeating an enemy.
- Not knocked back unless killed.
- Evolved form increases Health and Damage by 50% and speed by a significant amount.
- Single target & close ranged attack.
- Slow attack rate.
- Express Cat acts as Awakened Bahamut lite with single target - with its super speed and strong attack, it can be used to drill through clusters of enemies or deliver strong hits to a tough boss in-between attack frames. The extra money is a bonus that can be exploited on groups of peons for cash! Though it's highly unlikely any player will have reached this point in the game without acquiring Awakened Bahamut, Express Cat is still a very strong Cat that fits like a glove in many mid to late-game SoL stages.
- However, Express Cat's slow attack rate and lack of knockbacks mean that it will usually only get in one attack before death, so think carefully about when to send it out. It is recommended to use it just after a boss enemy attacks, so it might even get in 2 or 3 attacks instead of being killed en route to the boss.
- Due to having only 1 knockback count, high speed, and instant attack, Express Cat can take out the infamous Assassin Bear alone, with almost as much probability as Sanada Yukimura!
- Another powerful aspect of Express Cat is its attack cooldown. If knocked back, its attack will reset, allowing another powerful attack almost instantaneously. Trolly Bloggers are particularly useful for this, as it turns bad RNG (Cats being knocked back) into good (dozens of attacks from Express Cat).
- A great way of using Express Cat is stalling. Double the income means more money so you can get your wallet to MAX quicker.
- Normal: 1-car train with a max speed of 222kph. 120% of seats were filled today. Extra money when defeating enemies!
- Evolved: 222-Cat seater with a max speed of 2222kph, a blessing for all Cat commuters. Extra money when defeating enemies!
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコ特急 (Neko Tokkyū)||Express Cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコ超特急 (Neko Chō Tokkyū)||Super Express Cat|
|Normal Form description||最高時速222km 1両編成 全席グリーン席
|Maximum speed 222 km 1 1 car train all seats green seat The ride rate today is 120% |
I get more money when I pass the enemy
|Evolved Form description||最高時速2222km 最新のテクノロジーと
|Maximum speed 2222 km with latest technology |
Cat transport device with 222 cats When receiving an enemy you get more money
- Chapter 1: $500
- Chapter 2: $750
- Chapter 3: $1000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|600 HP||1000 damage||140||6.70s||60||1 time||1f||28.33s - 19.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|10200 HP||17000 damage||Single target||Double money gained when defeating an enemy.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|15300 HP||25500 damage||140||6.70s||75||1 time||1f||28.33s - 19.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Single target||Double money gained when defeating an enemy.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|