This level features very different types of enemies, which include Shockwaves, Red, Black, and Angel enemies.
Due to the varying types of enemies this level produces, you have to use very different tactics as this level progresses.
- Deal with the Kory first, meaning: do not waste money on meatshields until you have defeated it.
- Beware of the Dark Otters. Although their strength magnification is only 100%, they are very tanky and they have high damage, and they plow through your frontli nes easily.
- Do not underestimate the Pigeon de Sables. Their attack can reach 467.5, which means Ururun and Bahamut will be reached by them.
- You can almost ignore that Pigeon de Sables if you have any cats immune to shockwaves such as Anubis the protector and Gao.
- Awakened Bahamut can easily take out the Kory and Camelle, but will fall to the Rain D. and Angelic Sleipnir
Radiant Aphrodite/Megaphrodite when hypermaxed, working along with Bahamut, will blitz this level.
- This is the first level in the game where your Cat Cannon cannot fully reach the enemy base.