Deep Sea Dying is the third stage in Cutpurse Coast. In this level, the boss enemy is just something spawned to keep meatshielding and can be skipped completely.
- A One Horn is spawned at the beginning.
- B.B.Bunnies are peon in this stage.
- After 40 seconds, J.K Bun Bun appears with 8 Big Sal (stacked slowly)
- Like mentioned before, this stage can be speedrunned, with some Manic Islands, Dark Cats and variant kill the One Horn quickly, then spawn Awakened Bahamut to finish of the base.
- When the boss appears with the Big Sals, even more attackers, or Zombie Killers, are needed, Li'l Flying Cat is effective here because of its anti-Zombie ability. Occasionally knock backs are also necessary.