Dark Souls is the first Crazed Cat Stage, which appears on the 3rd day of every month.
Note: for all strategies, True Forms and Sniper the Cat are recommended.
- Bring Along Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat, (Brave Cat, Samba Cat), Sexy Legs Cat/Macho Legs Cat, Dragon Cat/King Dragon Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat. You can fill the rest space with Unknown Cat or Hacker Cat for extra knockback and damage. If your line up isn't strong enough, bring along Sniper the Cat power-up from the thursday stages, and Cat CPU from Friday Stages.
- Start the battle, and turn off the CPU. Slowly get your wallet to max. Then spawn Bahamut Cat. After that, you must keep 5 meatshields on the screen, replacing one as soon as it dies. This way you can slowly stack the Bahamuts. Stack 2 of them, then stop. When you can produce the third Bahamut, don't use it, and spawn all of the other damage dealers except Unknown Cat or Hacker Cat. When the crazed Cat comes out, keep your focus on the meatshields. When the Bahamuts kill the Le'boins and Teacher Bears, you will be halfway there. Then let the damage dealers and Bahamuts die. The crazed cat should come towards your base by the time your wallet is full.
- Halt at a spot 1/4 to the Cat Base. Then spam everything you've got. Only turn on Cat CPU if the Le'boins or Teacher bears are killed. Keep repeating until the crazed cat is dead. Then beware of the Le'boins and Teacher bears and carry on.
Strategy 2 (for mid game):
- Your team should consist of Macho Cat, Samba Cat, Wall Cat, Dragon Cat, Bahamut Cat, and Valkyrie. Sniper and the Cat CPU should be used as well. Do not bring over 6 cats.
- When you begin, turn off Sniper and CPU. Then, allow the enemy as close to your base as possible. You need to be able to stack at least three Bahamut Cats when Crazed Cat appears.
- When the enemy is close to the base, send out 5 Wall Cats and spam Bahamut Cat. You need to have 5 Wall Cats on the screen at all times.
- Keep stacking Bahamut Cats. When they are closing in on the enemy's base, spawn a meat shield. When the Samba Cats from the meatshield spam reach the Bahamut Cats, turn on Sniper the Cat and Cat CPU, and sit back as the Cat CPU tries to win for you.
- Please be aware that this strategy most of the time doesn't work, so don't keep your hopes up.
- It is recommended to get your cats' levels to max before attempting.
- TIP: In the beginning, use your cat cannon to make bahamut miss and stall for time to stack more bahamuts.
- TIP 2: Using a 7th long range cat such as Sodom can increase the chances of winning.
Strategy 3 (Cheesy)
- Bring along Macho Cat, Samba Cat/Crazed Cat, Eraser Cat, Jiangshi Cat, Paris Cat, any Long-Range Uber you may have, Bahamut Cat and Kubilan Pasalan.
- Use a Rich Cat to save time, but only optional. I would recommend a Sniper for extra knockback.
- Build up money, then send out Kubilan Pasalan (100% chance for KB and Shockwave on hit) and your long range ubers.
- When Crazed Cat comes out, Kubilan will push the Teacher Bears, Le'boins, and Crazed Cat to the base. Let the long rangers kill off the peons for money.
- If Kubilan Pasalan KBs the Crazed Cat to the Enemy Base, your Long Range Cats will start taking out the base.
- Fair Warning! The Knockback effect will make the Cats start inching forward towards Crazed Cat.