This enemy is extremely slow in speed and attack. It has long range and area attack, with extremely high damage. It has approximately 149,998 health and 2,700 damage in Chapter 2 Moon. Even though this enemy has a very slow attack rate, it has a range of 500, longer than Bahamut Cat. Its attack speed is also slightly longer than Bahamut, so avoid using Bahamut if you encounter him in Stories of Legend. The first time you fight him, he will be very hard. You can use anti-Red cats like Ninja Cat or Brave Cat. If you have Pirate Cat, use him because he will knock back Nyandam, stopping him from attacking. Swordsman Cat has massive damage against red enemies, so spamming him may do you wonders. If you have anti red ubers (which at this time might not be likely to have something like The Mighty Drednot ) you will have a much easier time with him.
Once you acquire Li'l Nyandam (Special Cat), strangely, you can actually use him to outrange Dark Emperor Nyandam, but not his other variants.
Angry that he isn't allowed to drink anything alcoholic. Shows off by pretending to drink. The glass is filled with coffee jelly.
いらだちを覚え、酔った気分になる為に 全身を赤く染めたニャンダム。もちろん、 グラスの中身はコーヒーゼリーである。
|To myself that the drink not drink though it emperor of evil.
Due to frustration, he himself dyed red and retaliated of course, the contents of the glass is a coffee jelly.
Note: You will need most, if not all, of the Empire of Cats Chapter 1 superior treasures and most superior treasures from Chapter 2.
if you have pirate cat, use him so it will knockback him and therefore preventing him from attacking
- Start by deploying a couple Wall Cats.
- Upgrade your wallet until you can get Mythical Titan Cat.
- Once One Horn has spawned, kill it with Whale Cats, Brah Cats and Mythical Titan Cat. This way, you will get a ton of money.
- Repeat this until Nyandam is dead.
- Good job! You have killed dark emperor Nyandam and now all that's left is the base. You got Valkyrie Cat!
It is advised that you do not waste cat food on using continues, as it is a valuable reasource that should be saved for Guaranteed uber campaigns. Instead, make sure that you have all previous treasures maxed out to help, or revise your team strategy
Dark Emperor Nyandam's Black variant, with better attack damage and range.
Has a bit more range and less time between his attacks than his older self.
The Christmas version of Nyandam with less health but more attack power, the ability to stop the movement of all cat units and has no delay between attacks.
The Alien version of Nyandam that has a chance to slow cat units. He also has longer range and more damage.
A collab-exclusive Cat that has the Nyandam-motif.
|Dark Emperor Nyandam (Red)|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack Animation|
|99,999 HP||1,800 damage||500 (area attack)||180||2||3 times||104f|
- *This is Dark Emperor Nyandam's stats at 100% strength magnification, his strength in Stage 2-48 is 150%
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies due to this value.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the motion end until the next attack motion start
- He bears a slight resemblance to Father from the Fullmetal Alchemist series.
- His name was changed from "Nyandum" to "Nyandam" between the two English versions.
- He and Cat God (Cool dude) are the only bosses in any final story stage lacking of the ”Floating” trait.
- He is a reference to Satan who is the "Emperor of Darkness".
- His variants had longer range, but it's actually smaller hitbox.
- He is the only Non-Cat Counterpart Enemy whose name references Darkness that isn't a Black Enemy.