|Cat Unit - 324|
|Curling Cat||Zamboney Cat|
Evolves into Zamboney Cat at level 10.
- Resistant to all negative effects.
- Decent movement speed and attack damage.
- Extremely high health for its cost.
- Doesn't serve an attacker role, so attack stat and time between attacks aren't a downfall.
- Long recharging time.
- Has the second lowest DPS in the game with single target. (32)
- The God of early-level stalling, this Cat can rush to the front lines and take any hit. It works very well at the start of the stage, where enemies are weak, as it only attacks once every 4 minutes and 27 seconds and thus gives the player ample time to build up money.
- Normal form: Hard, heavy and precise winter weapon. Hits hard once, then won't move again. Unharmed by wave attacks.
- Evolved form: Manufacturer not responsible for equipment failure ...is what the manual says. Unharmed by wave attacks.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコストーン (Nekosutōn)||Stone Cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコクリーナー (Nekokurīnā)||Cat Cleaner|
|Normal Form description||狙いを定めて一直線に出撃する意思の固いネコ
|Strong cat who intends to sortie out in line with aiming
Disable damage caused by a hard catwave of a stone that will never move again if it hits an enemy
|Evolved Form description||波動ダメージを無効化する最新のロボット掃除機ネコ
|The latest robot vacuum cleaner cat that disables wave damage
We will not guarantee any failures in use at all ... and written in the instructions
- Chapter 1: $480
- Chapter 2: $720
- Chapter 3: $960
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3000 HP||400 damage||120||266.7 sec||25||1 time||0.125 seconds||40.33s-31.53s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|51000 HP||6800 damage||Single Target||Resist to Slow, Stop, Knockback, Weaken and Shockwaves.|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|90000 HP||8500 damage||120||266.9 sec||25||1 time||0.125 seconds||40.33s-31.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Single Target||Resist to Slow, Stop, Knockback, Weaken and Shockwaves.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like a curling stone with a cat face on it.
- Evolved Form: Looks like a robotic vacuum cleaner with a cat face and what seems to be a Li'l Cat on top of it.
- This is the second unit in the game and the first Cat that practically only attack once during battle. The first one to have this gimmick are the Snowballs found in Cats in the Snow Event.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|