|Cat Unit - 324|
|Curling Cat||Zamboney Cat|
Evolves into Zamboney Cat at level 10.
- Resistant to all harmful effects.
- Decent movement speed and attack damage.
- Extremely high health for its cost. Place it everywhere and enemies will have a very hard time getting through.
- Unbelievably slow attack speed (Takes over 4 minutes to attack again).
- Long recharging time.
- Single Target attack.
- The God of early-game stalling, this Cat can rush to the front lines and tank any hit. It works very well in the early-game, where enemies are weak, as it only attacks once every 4 minutes and 27 seconds and thus gives the player ample time to build up money.
- Normal form: Hard, heavy and precise winter weapon. Hits hard once, then won't move again. Unharmed by wave attacks.
- Evolved form: Manufacturer not responsible for equipment failure ...is what the manual says. Unharmed by wave attacks.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコストーン (Nekosutōn)||Stone Cat|
|Evolved Form name||ネコクリーナー (Nekokurīnā)||Cat Cleaner|
|Normal Form description||狙いを定めて一直線に出撃する意思の固いネコ
|Evolved Form description||波動ダメージを無効化する最新のロボット掃除機ネコ
- Chapter 1: $480
- Chapter 2: $720
- Chapter 3: $960
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3000 HP||400 damage||120||266.7 sec||25||1 time||0.125 seconds||40.33s-31.53s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|51000 HP||6800 damage||Single Target||Resist to Slow, Stop, Knockback, Weaken and Shockwaves.|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|68000 HP||8500 damage||120||266.9 sec||25||1 time||0.125 seconds||40.33s-31.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Single Target||Resist to Slow, Stop, Knockback, Weaken and Shockwaves.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: Looks like a curling stone with a cat face on it.
- Evolved Form: Looks like a robotic vacuum cleaner with a cat face and what seems to be a Li'l Cat on top of it.
- This is the second unit in the game and the first Cat that practically only attack once during battle. The first one to have this gimmick are the Snowballs found in Cats in the Snow Event.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|