Strategy 1 (Crazed Cats)
- Cat Line Up: Crazed Cat, Crazed Tank Cat, (Macho Legs Cat), (Crazed Gross Cat), King Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat, (Lion Cat), Jamiera Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat
- Power-ups: Sniper the Cat.
- Begin the battle, save money for Bahamut Cat and Valkyrie Cat, then advance to the Enemy's Castle.
- When Crazed Titan Cat appears, start spawning Crazed Giraffe Cat (this Cat has good speed and more health than Lion Cat, he can block the boss more efective) and Jamiera Cat (this Cat also has high health and an ability to knock back the boss). If lucky, the shock wave won't come out often.
Strategy 2 (Continous)
- You will need
- Spam Mohawk Cat, Crazed Cat, Eraser Cat and Paris Cat to defeat the Gory and Black Gory. If you are lucky, Crazed Titan Cat will rarely create shockwaves. He will have about 20% of his health remaining. Buy a revive, and congratulations you have the last Crazed Cat.
Strategy 3 (ft. Ururun Wolf)
- Lineup: Eraser, Crazed Wall, Macho Leg, Crazed Gross, Paris, King Dragon, Crazed Dragon, Holy Valkyrie, Crazed Bahamut, Ururun
- Power-up: Rich Cat (if you don't want to stall and upgrade Worker Cat in the beginning), CPU and Sniper (not necessary)
- Begin battle, stall the enemies with your meatshields, Paris, Macho Leg, and/or Crazed Gross. Once you max out on money, send out everything except for Holy Valkyrie (she will rush to the front and will be killed by the boss wave) and damage the base. Once Crazed Titan appears, do not stop spawning the long-ranged attackers. Send in Eraser and Crazed Wall occasionally to protect your long rangers from the Gories and Doges, but not too much as they can trigger Crazed Titan to attack due to shorter range. Send in Holy Valkyrie, Bahamut, and Ururun when possible. Pray that Crazed Titan does not do wave attacks very often (He will usually do around 5 at most throughout the battle).
Strategy 4 (Spam to win)
- Line Up: Jiangshi Cat (30), Macho Legs Cat (20+50), Lion Cat (20+50), Paris Cat (40+), King Dragon Cat (20+50), Crazed Dragon Cat (30~40), Jamiera Cat (20+50), (Holy Valkyrie Cat), (Awakened Bahamut Cat).
Strategy 5 (ft Shadow Gao)
If you are lucky enough to have the Uber Super Rare Shadow Gao, this level is a breeze. He deals over 100k to crazed titan and is immune to his shockwave. Just spawn him at the start and spam meatshields and you should be set.
Strategy 6 ( No Crazeds but ft Sanada Yukimura) require few times revive (3 minimum)
Bring any 4 meatshields + (lv 30+) paris cat + (lv 20+) Sanada Yukimura
Just spam meatsheilds and paris cats when the opponent are near. Wait until u reach the base, kept spamming.
Turn on the CPU if ure lazy . Sanada is just backing up for your revival. They help to kill Black Gory when you revive .
Strategy 7 (ft Shishilan Pasalan )
Same as strategy 5, but with Shishilan Pasalan. Spawn her at the beginning, let the peons hit her until she get knocked back to activate her berserk mode, then spam meatshields to protect her.