Crazy Cats is the ninth and last stage in Crazed Cat Stages. The Crazed Titan appears in this level. This stage appears on the 27th of every month and comes at the end of the month with the Crazed Axe and Bird.
Strategy 1 (Crazed Cats)
- Cat Line Up: Crazed Cat, Crazed Tank Cat, (Macho Legs Cat), (Crazed Gross Cat), King Dragon Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat, (Lion Cat), Jamiera Cat, Valkyrie Cat and Bahamut Cat
- Power-ups: Sniper the Cat.
- Begin the battle, save money for Bahamut Cat and Valkyrie Cat, then advance to the Enemy's Castle.
- When Crazed Titan Cat appears, start spawning Crazed Giraffe Cat (this Cat has good speed and more health than Lion Cat, he can block the boss more efective) and Jamiera Cat (this Cat also has high health and an ability to knock back the boss). If lucky, the shock wave won't come out often.
Strategy 2 (Continues)
- You will need
- Spam Mohawk Cat, Crazed Cat, Eraser Cat and Paris Cat to defeat the Gory and Black Gory. If you are lucky, Crazed Titan Cat will rarely create shockwaves. He will have about 20% of his health remaining. Buy a revive, and congratulations you have the last Crazed Cat.
Strategy 3 (ft. Ururun Wolf)
- Lineup: Eraser, Crazed Wall, Macho Leg, Crazed Gross, Paris, King Dragon, Crazed Dragon, Holy Valkyrie, Crazed Bahamut, Ururun
- Power-up: Rich Cat (if you don't want to stall and upgrade Worker Cat in the beginning), CPU and Sniper (not necessary)
- Begin battle, stall the enemies with your meatshields, Paris, Macho Leg, and/or Crazed Gross. Once you max out on money, send out everything except for Holy Valkyrie (she will rush to the front and will be killed by the boss wave) and damage the base. Once Crazed Titan appears, do not stop spawning the long-ranged attackers. Send in Eraser and Crazed Wall occasionally to protect your long rangers from the Gories and Doges, but not too much as they can trigger Crazed Titan to attack due to shorter range. Send in Holy Valkyrie, Bahamut, and Ururun when possible. Pray that Crazed Titan does not do wave attacks very often (He will usually do around 5 at most throughout the battle).
Strategy 4 (Spam to win)
- Line Up: Jiangshi Cat (30), Macho Legs Cat (20+50), Lion Cat (20+50), Paris Cat (40+), King Dragon Cat (20+50), Crazed Dragon Cat (30~40), Jamiera Cat (20+50), (Holy Valkyrie Cat), (Awakened Bahamut Cat).
Strategy 5 (ft Shadow Gao)
If you are lucky enough to have the Uber Super Rare Shadow Gao, this level is a breeze. He deals over 100k to crazed titan and is immune to his shockwave. Just spawn him at the start and spam meatshields and you should be set.
Strategy 6 ( No Crazeds but ft Sanada Yukimura) require few times revive (3 minimum)
Bring any 4 meatshields + (lv 30+) paris cat + (lv 20+) Sanada Yukimura
Just spam meatsheilds and paris cats when the opponent are near. Wait until u reach the base, kept spamming.
Turn on the CPU if ure lazy . Sanada is just backing up for your revival. They help to kill Black Gory when you revive .
Strategy 7 (ft. Paris Cat and Pogo Cat) True Form recommended
Line-up: Macho Cat, Crazed Macho, Crazed Wall, Jiangshi Cat, Paris Cat, Crazed Giraffe, King Dragon Cat, Valkyrie Cat, Bahamut Cat, and Ururon Cat (Optional) If you have high leveled Jamiera Cat, Crazed Dragon Cat, and/or Crazed Fish use them too. And Ubers that are resistant to shock-waves and have a longer range than 320 help. This may take up to 15 minutes, it took 10-12 for me.
Warning: Need all treasures from chapters 1-3 or it will take much longer.
Power-ups recommended: Rich Cat, Sniper Cat, and Speed-up (If you are impatient)
In the beginning, level up your wallet, and if you have a Rich Cat on, save up some money. Send out a few Crazed Wall Cats to stop the squirrels, and eventually the Gorys and Gory Blacks. To counter-attack them, send out some Paris Cats and Jiangshi Cats, don't send out too many Paris Cats or they will make it to the enemy base and Crazed Titan will spawn before you are ready. Save up until you have both Ururon and Bahamut out, send out everything you got. You will hit the base and 3 Shadow-boxers and some Gorys and Gory Balcks will come out, they are like a source of money and will get destroyed bye your Paris Cats, so don't worry.
This level is based on luck, no luck, no win. Calculated with math, the Crazed Titan will do a shock-wave every 6-7 hits. If your luck is good, you are only gonna get hit by a few shock-waves, making the level a lot easier. If your luck is bad, like mine, your gonna get pummeld by shock-waves, if that's the case, don't use Ururon Wolf, she will get killed bye a single shock-wave. Well, how can I counter a shockwave you ask? That's our friend, the Crazed Giraffe here is for! Each time the Crazed Titan sends out a shock-wave, send out a Crazed Giraffe to counter it.
Also send out all of your meat-shields after hitting the base (Duh). Also send out Paris Cats and Dragon Cats the whole game, but if your money is lower than 1000 cents, just send out meat-shields. The Dragon Cats and Paris Cats will take out the Gorys and Gory Blacks. Also send out a Valkyrie Cat and a Bahamut Cat whenever you can. they will be your main attackers. Eventually you will take him down. It took me 60 cat-food because he literally shock-waved me 8 times in a row! So be warned, his shock-waves are dangerous.
Level of my cats:
Macho Cat: 20+8 Crazed Macho: 20 Crazed Wall: 20 Jiangshi Cat: 30 Paris Cat: 30+1
Crazed Giraffe: 14 King Dragon Cat: 20+16 Valkerie Cat: 20 Bahamut Cat: 20 Ururon Cat: 20
-Ururon Wolf <-My Username
Strategy 8: Crazed Bahamut, Macho Legs, King Dragon, Crazed Dragon, Crazed Macho, Crazed Tank, Crazed Whale, (Area attacker)
(This strategy minimizes chance of shockwave), requires Sniper,Rich cat. DO NOT BRING ERASER, MOHAWK, crazed gross.
When you start the stage, wait until you have 3000 cents, (by then the Gory Black will run towards your base),spawn both crazed+non crazed dragon, after Gory Black is knocked back, spawn 6-7 of both crazed tank and crazed macho. After defeating those Gories, spawn only crazed tank slowly. Spawn bahamut and collect money while also stacking the dragons and macho leg.
Soon, you would be at the base. When the Shadow boxers come face to face with your troops, fire cat cannon and let dragons/macho leg kill it(crazed titan haven't approached yet). This prevents bahamut from attacking the SBK/possibly even miss the SBK. Right after boss shockwave, spawn crazed tank, crazed macho, until crazed titan reaches your units and starts to attack
(Important Part) (ONLY USE TANK FORM OF CRAZED TANK CAT FOR IMPORTANT ISSUES.
Now, Gory Blacks would spawn at a slow rate. Please be aware that they are not going to kill the dragons since dragons have high health and would just knock back the ranged attackers. Every time crazed titan starts charging attacks, spawn one crazed tank and one crazed macho. This causes the titan(who would have Gory black at his side) Miss almost all his attacks.When the titan charges attack(directed at crazed cat）the cat would be killed by Gory Black, due to low health, and crazed titan would miss(No shockwave possible). By then, crazed tank would arrive(being slower than crazed cat). It would survive few hits from Gory Black before being killed, BUT, the crazed titan would've reached the tank at the time and start charging again. While doing this continue spawning dragons/macho leg/bahamut if recharged.
When the crazed titan is knocked back due to enough damage deployed, and reaches your cat units again and starts charging, fire the cat cannon to interrupt the attack so the above strategy of meatshield spawning would work.(Otherwise, the speed of the two meatshields would be unbalanced and might trigger crazed titan's shockwave or it might harm bahaumut/the other damage dealers.
Takes about 10 minutes/more.
One shockwave appeared when I'm doing this.
Be aware that, IF the shockwave comes out, spawn a fast unit(Crazed cow?) Immediately if the crazed titan is at the enemy half of the battlefield. If it is close to your base, spawn it right after shockwave.
Crazed whale can be used to balance the meatshielding IF it is unbalanced.