|Cat Unit - 267|
|Super Rare Cat|
Evolves into Hurricat at level 10.
- Might perform a Critical Hit. (5%)
- Extremely fast attack rate and animation.
- Area attack.
- decent recharge time.
- Low attack power.
- Mediocre stamina.
- Short ranged attacks.
- Not too useful for standard enemies, but Metals beware! It attacks super quickly and because of this, often does critical hits. However, its low damage limits its use to metals as using it against other enemies wouldn't be very effective, so don't use him all the time.
- Overall, the Hurricat is a great anti-metal and would act somewhat as the Cat variant of the cyclones (due to its fast attack speed)! (despite only being good against metals...) Even if he doesn't land critical hits, his godly attack rate can still shred weaker metals such as Metal Hippoe and the Metal Doge. Just remember that his low attack power leaves his critical hits still quite underwhelming sometimes only injuring stronger metals. Do not attempt to have this Cat alone carry your team in against late game metals.
- Although you unlock this cat only into late-game, this cat still can be used as an alternative to Cow Cat in early chapters (if treasures have not been farmed). However, his slower movement speed gives it a similar problem to Mr.
- Normal: Wanted to skip school so badly, he became a typhoon to cause a national weather alert. Super high-speed Area attacks with Critical.
- Evolved: A side effect of El Nino. Dangerously curious; sucks up anything he tries to get a peek at. Super high-speed Area attacks with Critical.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ネコタイフーン (Neko taifūn)||Cat Typhoon|
|Evolved Form name||ネコハリケーン (Nekoharikēn)||Cat Hurricane|
|Normal Form description||学校を休みたい一心で台風になったネコ
The cat which became a typhoon in mind, wanted to break the school. Shoulders student's expectation in the whole country and he's going north. Has aggressive super speed, sometimes critical (area attack).
|Evolved Form description||エルニーニョ現象で巨大化した台風ネコ
The typhoon cat which became huger by the El Nino phenomenon. The cat which came to see how things are involving in it's company, entrainment it's growing. Has aggressive super speed, sometimes critical (area attack).
- Chapter 1: $900
- Chapter 2: $1350
- Chapter 3: $1800
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|690 HP||24 damage||180||0.26 seconds||9||3 times||1f||28.33s - 19.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|11,730 HP||407 damage||Area Attack||5% chance to perform a Critical Hit.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|15,300 HP||510 damage||180||0.26 seconds||9||3 times||1f||28.33s - 19.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30||Area Attack||5% chance to perform a Critical Hit.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- This Cat currently has the fastest attack rate of all cats in the game.
- He shares similarities to the Cyclone family, such as having a fast attack speed and being a cyclone himself. This may be the reason why you need to beat The Perfect Cyclone to unlock it.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|