|Cat Unit - 196|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Dark Catman at level 10.
- Deals triple damage to Alien and Floating enemies. (Angel and Alien in evolved form)
- High health and attack power.
- Long range, with area attacks.
- Decent movement speed.
- Good amount of knockbacks.
- Long attack animation and time between attacks.
- For levels like the alien floors of Heavenly Tower and Cats of the Cosmos, this cat will make it seem like a joke. For most levels, Catman can easily take down usual Alien enemies without a problem. However, he may be faced with a long range enemy such as Galactic Overseer Nyandam or Spacefish Jones. In these cases, Catman should be used UNLESS he can't tank all the damage.
- Normal: Wears a special suit that blocks all UV light, but it can't stop the papparazzi from following... Huge area damage against Floating/Aliens.
- Evolved: Became a monster to fight the terrors of the night. Still, weak to autograph requests from nice old ladies. Huge area damage against Angels/Aliens.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||キャットマンダディ (Kyattomandadi)||Cat Man Daddy|
|Evolved Form name||キャットマンダーク (Kyattomandāku)||Cat Man Dark|
|Normal Form description||紫外線を完全に遮断する特殊スーツを華麗に着こなす
|He dresses in a brilliant suit that completely blocks ultraviolet light. The city's (?) hero with an unknown face shall be hidden in darkness. Deals ultra damage to Floating and Aliens. (Area attack)|
|Evolved Form description||夜に怪人へと姿を変えキャットシティの平和を守る英雄
|The hero protecting the peace of Cat (Nyanko) City morphs into a monster at night. Still weak from signing autographs. Deals ultra damage to Angel and Aliens. (Area attack)|
- Chapter 1: $3680
- Chapter 2: $5520
- Chapter 3: $7360
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|3950 HP||2500 damage||440||8.9s||12||5 times||70f||157.00s - 148.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|71,200 HP||42,500 damage||Area Attack||Deals triple damage to Floating and Alien Enemies.|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|71,200 HP||42,500 damage||440||8.9s||12||5 times||70f||157.00s - 148.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+70||Area Attack||Deals triple damage to Angel and Alien Enemies.|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A tall cat with a white mask and cloak.
- Evolved Form: Wears a black mask and cloak instead. Ears on mask are larger and cloak is larger.
- His name and both of his forms, especially his evolved form, reference DC's superhero Batman.
- His special ability to deal triple damage to alien and floating enemies is a reference to DC's superhero Superman, as Batman has access to Superman's weakness, Kryptonite.
- Though a coincidence, this unit shares its name with the Catman character from Fairy Oddparents.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|