This stage spawn a lot of Those Guys and Trolly Blogger. There are 3 boss waves in total, and Nyandam appears in the last wave.
This stage isn't super challenging, and is definitely the easiest level in Dead End Night.
Aside from that, it can take a while. Bring area attackers like Paris Cats to clear out the endless peons. When the boss arrives, let him get close to your base. Use Crazed Titan and Jamiera to damage him. Your best chance to damage him is after the Cat Cannon is fired. You should win after a while.
- Line Up: Mohawk, Eraser, Crazed Wall, Crazed Brave, Crazed Dragon, Crazed Sexy Legs, Crazed Whale, Island, Jamiera, and Crazed M. Titan.
- At the beginning, spawn one Crazed Brave. Then when the first boss wave comes out, spawn a Crazed Sexy Legs and one Crazed Wall. Build up your Worker Cat. Afterwards, when your Worker is maxed, spawn everything. If you're lucky, Nyandam won't even get an attack in because he takes so much damage from the Anti-Reds and is knocked back by Jamiera.
Strategy 2 (spam to win)
- Line Up: Madam King, Maiden Cat, Koi Cat, Lion Cat, Crazed Giraffe Cat, Island Cat, Crazed Whale Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Paris Cat and Awakened Bahamut.
- Cat Combo: Strong effect +20%.
- At the beginning, start spamming Crazed Giraffe and Lion Cats, backed with Crazed Sexy Legs and some Paris Cats. Start to spawn other Cats when the player has enough money. Only spawn Awakened Bahamut after Nyandam finish his first attack, this way Bahamut will have more time to attack and speed up the battle.