The stage is special because unlike most stages in which you enter the stage by selecting it, you will be asked if you would like to play the stage on random chance after clearing any other Catfruit stage. Throughout the stage the player will be attacked by a variety of enemies, most notably including a Kory and a Metal Hippoe. This makes it difficult to make a loadout to specifically beat the stage. Strength magnification however is minimal, so even if your line-up is less than suited to one of the specific enemy types involved, it can still be beaten with a moderately strong team.
This level is like a milder version of At last, I'm a Cat. Once the player has activated the enemy base by damaging it, Owlbrow, Doge dark, St. Pigge the 2nd, Gabriel, Angelic Gory and Dark Otter will appear, then Scissoroo a little later. Metal Hippoe will also come but he isnt that of a big deal. At last, Kory spawns as the main threat. The good news is Kory will be the last enemy to spawn. Be cautious, a unprepared player can be wrecked very easily at start. Also, no Battle Items is allowed in this stage!
If you have Baby Gao or Shining Amaterasu, they help immensely in this level due to their abilities that affect every enemy type. Don't bring too many meatshields since there's a Kory in the level. However, bringing Mighty Lord Gao is safe since Gao is immune to shockwaves.
Since there are Aliens in this level, the player needs to have at least 200% Red/Blue Crystal effect, 400% is enough do deal with those Scissoroos, or else, Cat Units with anti-Alien abilities such as Slow or Stop are needed.
- Line Up: Mohawk Cat (30+20), Eraser Cat (30+20), Macho Legs Cat (30+20), King Dragon Cat (30+20), Paris Cat (>30), Holy Valkyrie Cat (30), Aphrodite (>30), Madoka (>30).
- Line Up: Mohawk Cat, C. Wall Cat, Dark Cat, Macho Legs Cat, any Rare/Super Rare you want that applies to the Catfruit Event, an Anti-Black Uber (like Sanada), an Anti-Red Uber (like Thundia), Crazed Bahamut Cat, an Anti-Alien/Floating/Angel Uber (like Catman), and Jamiera Cat.
- The Ubers should all have area attack and some range (Sanada exluded).
- At the very beginning, upgrade your wallet once, then send out a Crazed Wall. Let the Doge Darks come out and reach your base. Once they are all lined up, send out a Jamiera Cat. Once he defeats all the Doge Darks, upgrade your wallet as much as you can with the money you just got (preferably to level 5). Start sending out Mohawks and Crazed Walls. Once Jamiera defeats the Gabriels, you can send out one of your Ubers or Bahamut (if you are using Sanada, don't send him out yet). Once the enemy base is hit, let Jamiera defeat all the Doges and then send out another Uber/Bahamut. At this point, keep sending out everything, but make sure you send out Jamiera as much as possible. Hopefully, by the time Kory comes out, you have dealt with everything else (except the Metal Hippoe). This part is where Jamiera is extremely helpful. Keep sending out your meatshields and Jamiera. Jamiera can tank Kory and Metal Hippoe long enough for you to send out another Jamiera. If you want, you can continue to send out Ubers (they won't be very helpful though). Metal Hippoe will die first, and after that, Kory is essentially dead. Take him out, and then proceed to win the stage.
There are 3 treasures can be obtained after beating this stage:
The color of Normal Catfruit and Catfruit Seed received depends on the Catfruit Event the player is playing (Blue Illusion = Blue Catfruit)
- Catfruit Jubilee currently has the widest variety of enemy types in the game, with 7 types (Non-traited/White, Red, Black, Floating, Metal, Angel and Alien).