Catburger is a Special Cat that was added since The Battle Cats 3.1. Beating the stage Minced Meet-Up, an exclusive stage for the English Version, will have a chance to unlock this unit. In the Japanese Version, no name or description of this unit can be found. (This may be why he's English Exclusive) True Form increases range and attack duration.
|Cat Unit - 213|
Evolves into Cat Royale at level 10.
Evolves into Value Meal Cat obtained from beating the Catburger Awaken Stage: Value Ordeal (Normal) when it is level 20 or above.
- Can be spammed like Cat.
- Able to be used in SoL 4 Star Challenge mode. (Can be used as a substitute for Cat)
- Decent health and attack power.
- Area Attack.
- Increased range.
- Extremely low health and attack power.
- Costs 10X more than normal form.
- Longer attack duration.
- This cat can be used as an optional (free) meatshield in its normal form.
- Evolved form can act as another attacker.
- Normal: A quarter pound of A-grade aggression! Perfect for a quick lunch or guerilla assaults. 100% beef! You didn't think...?
- Evolved: Piled high with lettuce, cheese and fighting spirit! The deluxe set for those with true hunger for battle. Eat in moderation, and remember to exercise!
- True Form: Celebrate 3 years of The Battle Cats! Time to feed your enemies 1000 KCal of hurt! Your choice of sides: fries... or fries... or fries.
- Chapter 1: $50
- Chapter 2: $75
- Chapter 3: $100
- Chapter 1: $500
- Chapter 2: $750
- Chapter 3: $1000
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||1400||Level 20-21||2100|
|Level 1-2||1300||Level 11-12||2600||Level 21-22||3900|
|Level 2-3||2200||Level 12-13||4400||Level 22-23||6600|
|Level 3-4||3400||Level 13-14||6800||Level 23-24||10200|
|Level 4-5||4900||Level 14-15||9800||Level 24-25||14700|
|Level 5-6||6700||Level 15-16||13400||Level 25-26||20100|
|Level 6-7||8800||Level 16-17||17600||Level 26-27||26400|
|Level 7-8||11200||Level 17-18||22400||Level 27-28||33600|
|Level 8-9||13900||Level 18-19||27800||Level 28-29||41700|
|Level 9-10||16900||Level 19-20||33800||Level 29-30||50700|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|110 HP||8 damage||140||0.5 seconds||9||3 times||0.33 seconds||5.33-2.33 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|1,870 HP||136 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|7,650 HP||1,105 damage||300||0.7 seconds||6||3 times||0.6 seconds||16.33 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv. 40||Area attack||-|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A simple burger with a Cat's face. The burger appears to have some cheese and lettuce. Yummy!
- Evolved Form: Order up! This little burger becomes a monster meal! Piled high with 3 patties, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, and condiments (most likely ketchup and mustard), the Cat Royale hops and flops around, and attacks by leaping and crushing the opponent. Looks like this is one burger that bites back!
- True Form: Get most bang from your buck! This meal comes in a package consisting of a burger, a drink and fries. Attacks by tipping over and letting its goods fall onto its enemies.
- This cat is the result of a collaboration between PONOS and the Winner of the 12 Days of Catsmas Art Contest in Facebook.
- Catburger's TF name is based off the winner's depiction of Catburger's evolved form.
- Catburger is the exclusive unit for the English Version.
- In update 6.3 there is a bug where you can evolve him as is he were a catfruit evolution, although it requires no xp, no catfruit and level -1. It evolves into yet another Cat Royale, but it has the same stats as Cat Royale, has the appearance of Catburger and his icon in the upgrade screen and equip slot is the Mohawk Cat. How strange...
- Players who have taken advantage of this glitch now have Catburger's true True Form in the 6.4 update for free.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|