- This article is under-construction.
First schedule: July 14th to July 27th, 2017.
Cat Tower, Cat Cloud Tower (風雲にゃんこ塔) is an event stage added in update 6.2, it is associated with the Catnip Challenges feature. It is accessible in the Stories of Legend menu.
About the Tower
The Cat Tower contains 30 stages, called floors (階), with enemies from Stories of Legend and enemies from Monthly events, Annual events, the Cyclones and Awakened Cats. After completing a floor for the first time, the player will receive gifts including Battle Items, Catamins, Tickets, Catfruits, Catfruit Seeds and Cateyes. The player will fight and receive Hermit Cat upon defeating it on the last floor, via the Catnip Challenge feature.
- Floor #1~4 are typical Empire of Cats stages.
- Floor #6 is similar to Sangria River.
- Floor #7 is a Zombie Outbreak-esque stage, Zombies have minimal magnification.
- Floor #9 is Tapas Desert, with Assassin Bears as somekind of time attack.
- From Floor #10 start to appear Monthly and Annually event enemies.
- Floor #14 only include Metal enemies.
- Floor #16 is Broken Mask 2.0. NOTE: you must clear Into The Future Ch. 2 before you can attempt this level.
- Floor #17 is an alternative Great Abyss.
- Floor #18 is similar to Chapter 1's Zombie Outbreak, except that Zombies are not as weak.
- Floor #19 has two bosses, the first one can knock out Awakened Bahamut in 2 hits.the second part is Labyrinth of Hades, but without Kory.
No Continues Allowed after this point:
- Floor #20 features Awakened Cats, and bosses after bosses.
- Floor #21 is a 3-star difficulty Red Cyclone Stage.
- Floor #22 is a combination of Ninja Awakens and I'm onto you.
- Floor #23 is similar to a level in the third Into the Future chapter where Calamary and Alpacky appear together, along with Pastry Cat. This is the most normal floor among floors #21~30
- Floor #24 is similar to Black Premonition, but with Dark Lazer and Tackeys.
- Floor #25 is sort of a time attack stage, if the player is quick enough, they don't have to see some of the enemies. If the player decide to go slowly, it becomes Parade of the Dead.
- Floor #26 is Oncoming Maelstrom with harder Angel peons
- Floor #27 is Chapter 3's Zombie Outbreak featuring Skelecat.
- Floor #28 is Electric Bath without Freeze effect and long distance attacks are placed with wide area attack.
- Floor #30 only spawn the boss and some weak peons during the stage.
List of Floors
|1||Doge, Snache, Those Guys, Hippoe, Ms. Sign||40||Speed Up +1||N/A|
|2||Doge, Snache, Those Guys, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||40||Cat CPU +1||N/A|
|3||B.B.Bunny, Sir Seal, Pigge, Heavenly Hippoe, Ms. Sign||40||Rich Cat +1||N/A|
|4||Doge, Croco, Jackie Peng, Gory, Mooth, Squire Rel, One Horn, Teacher Bear, Ms. Sign||40||Cat Jobs +1||N/A|
|5||Croco, Jackie Peng, Shibalien, Helmut Krabbe, Ms. Sign||80||Silver Ticket +1||N/A|
|6||Doge, B.B.Bunny, Squire Rel, Hippoe, Pigge, Metal Hippoe, St. Pigge the 2nd, Ms. Sign||80||Catamin A +5||N/A|
|7||Zoge, Znache, Zomboe, Zory, Croco, Kang Roo, Ms. Sign||80||Sniper Cat +2||N/A|
|8||Those Guys, Snache, Hippoe, Gory, Shy Boy, Ms. Sign||80||Catamin B +5||N/A|
|9||Assassin Bear, Doge Dark, Croco, Squire Rel, Those Guys, Master A., Ms. Sign||80||Treasure Radar +2||N/A|
|10||Doge, Those Guys, Squire Rel, Duche, Lucky Sloth, Martin, Sunny Celeboodle, Ms. Sign||120||Rare Ticket +1||N/A|
|11||Dark Emperor Nyandam, Pigge Back, B.B.Bunny, Lord Enma, Blitzen, Dark Emperor Santa, Ms. Sign||120||Catamin C +3||N/A|
|12||Sa-Bat, Drac-owl-la, Teacher Bun Bun, Ms. Sign||120||Green Seed +5||N/A|
|13||Samurai Doggy, St. Pigge the 2nd, Doge Dark, Shadow Boxer K, Gory Black, Gory Groom, Ms. Sign||120||Purple Seed +5||N/A|
|14||Metal Hippoe, Metal Doge, Metal One Horn, Super Metal Hippoe, Ms. Sign||120||Red Seed +5||N/A|
|15||Master Da Xun, Angelic Gory, Hermit Peng, Mighty Gui Zuli, Gabriel, Dober P.D, Ms. Sign||160||Silver Ticket +3||N/A|
|16||Angel Fanboy, Chickful A, Angelic Gory, Angelic Sleipnir, Sunfish Jones, Ms. Sign||160||Blue Seed +5||N/A|
|17||Shibalien, Kroxo, Maawth, Nimoy Bore, Scissoroo, Bun Bun Symbiote, Elder Sloth, Ms. Sign||160||Yellow Seed +5||N/A|
|18||Doge, Snache, The Face, Leggsy, Ecto Doge, Ecto Snache, Znache, Zoge, Lord Gravey, Ms. Sign||160||Green Catfruit +3||N/A|
|19||Gabriel, Angelic Sleipnir, Shy Boy, I.M. Phace, Metal Doge, Bore, Director Kurosawah, Bun Bun Black, Dark Otter, Ms. Sign||160||Purple Catfruit +3||N/A|
|20||Dancer Cat, Gato Amigo, Riceball Cat, Hyper Mr., Unicycle Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Ticket +1||N/A|
|21||Those Guys, B.B.Bunny, Shy Boy, St. Pigge the 2nd, Capy, Blitzen, Red Cyclone, Ms. Sign||200||Red Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|22||Brollow, Flying Ninja Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Blue Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|23||Shibalien, I.M. Phace, Calamary, Alpacky, Pastry Cat, Ms. Sign||200||Yellow Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|24||Doge Dark, Dark Otter, Gory Black, Shadow Boxer K, Tackey, Le'noir, Dark Lazer, Ms. Sign||200||EX Eye +3||No Continue Allowed|
|25||Gory Black, Otta-smack-u, Mr. Angel, Heavy Assault C.A.T., Elizabeth the LVIth, Berserkory, Pigeon de Sable, Kory, Ms. Sign||200||Silver Ticket +5||No Continue Allowed|
|26||Heavenly Hippoe, Angelic Gory, Gabriel, Mr. Angel, Angelic Sleipnir, Divine Cyclone, Ms. Sign||200||RR Eye +3||No Continue Allowed|
|27||Sa-Bat, Skelecat, Znache, Zigge, Zang Roo, Lord Gravey, Miss Haka, Ms. Sign||200||SR Eye +3||No Continue Allowed|
|28||Metal One Horn, Metal Doge, Loincloth Cat, Super Metal Hippoe, Sir Metal Seal, Ms. Sign||200||UR Eye +3||No Continue Allowed|
|29||Brollow, Angelic Gory, Gory Black, Beefcake Cat, Professor A., Sir Seal, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||200||Epic Catfruit +3||No Continue Allowed|
|30||Hermit Cat, Trolly Blogger, Ginger Snache, Doge Dark, Ms. Sign||200||Rare Ticket +3||No Continue Allowed|
- Spam to win works most of the time, with some exception.
- Most of the bosses are unavoidable.
A list of all Cats the player should have in possession to go through all 30 floors.
- Normal Cats: 20+50
- Special Cats: 30~40 including the purchasable Cats, Awakened Bahamut, Ururun Wolf, Li'l Nyandam (optional), Crimson Mina (optional) and Musashi (optional)
- Rare Cats including: Eye of the Storm combo, Maiden Cat, Madam Bride and Koi Cat (for combo), Jiangshi Cat, Paris Cat (optional) Ramen Cat, Vaulter Cat and Prisoner Cat (optional)
- Super Rare Cats: 30~40 including Can Can Cat, iCat, Catornado, Maglev Cat, Catway, Manic Lion, Manic Island, Manic Jamiera and the rest of Crazed Cats.
- Recommended Ubers: Paladin Cat (can be replaced by Catornado), Cats in the Cradle (minimal use), Cat Machine Mk 3 (minimal use), Balrog Cat (minimal use), Divine Thundia, Hayabusa (minimal use), Reika and Aphrodite.
Even though on all stage, the player has to beat the bosses and peons supporting it to destroy the Base, on some floors, the Boss can be skipped.
- Floor #25: Heavy Assault C.A.T. boss fight and Berserkoky can be skipped by using Cat Machine Mk3 to cancel shockwaves and reach the Enemy Base early, destroy it with A. Bahamut, duo Island and duo Jamiera.
- Floor #30: Hermit Cat boss fight can be skipped by using Awakened Bahamut fly through its knocked back sprite and destroy the base. However, it requires precise timing and knockback.
- July 14th, 2017 to July 27th, 2017 (first)
- July 5th, 2017 - July 18th, 2017 (first)