|Cat Unit - 183|
|Cat Kart R||Cat Kart G|
Evolves into Cat Kart G at level 10.
- Double money gained when defeating an enemy.
- Great movement speed.
- Moderate range.
- Low health.
- Low attack power.
- Long attack animation
- Low stats give this unit very low usage. It's completely outclassed by Thief Cat, not only because of + levels, but also because true form gives area attack. Even in the not premium department, it gets outclassed by Reindeer Fish Cat because of greater stats and true form giving area attack. Its use it's not recommended.
- Normal: Celebrate "The Battle Cats POP! on 3DS! Other hobbies: Parties, Tennis, Medicine. Gets lots of money from defeated enemies!
- Evolved: Celebrate "The Battle Cats POP! on 3DS! Has a complex thanks to his popular brother. Gets lots of money from defeated enemies!
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||にゃんこカートR (Nyanko kāto R)||Cat cart R|
|Evolved Form name||にゃんこカートG (Nyanko kāto G)||Cat cart G|
|Normal Form description||3DS版「とびだす！にゃんこ大戦争」記念キャラ
|The 3DS edition "I run away! Cat great war" Memorial character.
Likes parties in cart,while playing tennis , has a versatility of a taste cat.
When beating an enemy,you can gain more money.
|Evolved Form description||3DS版「とびだす！にゃんこ大戦争」記念キャラ
|The 3DS edition "I run away! Cat great war" memorable character
The eternal 2nd .person.A cat that hates ghosts.
When beating an enemy, you can gain more money
- Chapter 1: $340
- Chapter 2: $510
- Chapter 3: $680
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||4000||Level 20-21||6000|
|Level 1-2||3500||Level 11-12||7000||Level 21-22||10500|
|Level 2-3||6200||Level 12-13||12400||Level 22-23||18600|
|Level 3-4||9800||Level 13-14||19600||Level 23-24||29400|
|Level 4-5||14300||Level 14-15||28600||Level 24-25||42900|
|Level 5-6||19700||Level 15-16||39400||Level 25-26||59100|
|Level 6-7||26000||Level 16-17||52000||Level 26-27||78000|
|Level 7-8||33200||Level 17-18||66400||Level 27-28||99600|
|Level 8-9||41300||Level 18-19||82600||Level 28-29||123900|
|Level 9-10||50300||Level 19-20||100600||Level 29-30||150900|
- Normal Form: It appears to be a cat riding a go-cart (similar to the ones in Mario Kart), wearing a red hat with an 'N' printed on it. It's very similar to Mario from the series of his own name. It throws a can of cat food as its attack.
- Evolved Form: A taller cat, similar in appearance to Tank Cat, is now riding the kart instead. It is wearing a green hat with the letter N on it. Similar to Luigi, the brother of Mario. It throws a can of green cat food as its attack.
|Cat Kart R|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|390 HP||60 damage||320||3.60 seconds||24||4 times||39f||18.33s - 9.53s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|6630 HP||1020 damage||Single target||x2 money gained for defeating Enemies|
|Cat Kart G|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6630 HP||1020 damage||320||3.60 seconds||24||4 times||39f||18.33s - 9.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv. 30||Single target||x2 money gained for defeating Enemies|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|