|Cat Unit - 145|
|Cat Gunslinger||Cat Eastwood|
Evolves into Cat Eastwood at level 10.
- 30% chance to slow Black Enemies for 60f.
- Moderate range.
- Decent attack speed.
- Mediocre attack power.
- Single target attack.
- Pretty low stamina.
- Normal: Nameless legend of the Western frontier. Today, he's bringing out bandits to justice. Sometimes slows Black enemies.
- Evolved: A wandering gunman of legend, wielding his pistol for justice! Italian is his first language. Sometimes slows Black enemies.
|Japanese version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||ねこガンマン (Neko ganman)||Cat Gunman|
|Evolved Form name||ねこウエスタン (Neko uesutan)||Cat Western|
|Normal Form description||弱きを助け強気をくじく伝説のガンマン
|Gunman legendary frustrate bullish help the weak
Hand over the criminals to the sheriff today You want to slow down the movement of occasionally black enemy
|Evolved form description||自己保身のため権力に屈服することもいとわない
|It is not willing also be yielding to power for self protection
Gunman legendary . We hold out a coin to the sheriff today You want to slow down the movement of occasionally black enemy
- Gunslinger cat has decent range, so hiding him behind some tanky cats against a black enemy can be very useful, along with combinations of other anti-black units.
- This unit can be very useful in late game for stories of legend, and can also be a huge contribution to the Black Cyclone Level , as long as the above combination is used.
•Can be used for the Cat Combo Rawhide with Cow Cat.
- Chapter 1: $430
- Chapter 2: $645
- Chapter 3: $860
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||10000||Level 20-21||15000|
|Level 1-2||8000||Level 11-12||16000||Level 21-22||24000|
|Level 2-3||12200||Level 12-13||24400||Level 22-23||36600|
|Level 3-4||17800||Level 13-14||35600||Level 23-24||534000|
|Level 4-5||24800||Level 14-15||49600||Level 24-25||74400|
|Level 5-6||33200||Level 15-16||66400||Level 25-26||99600|
|Level 6-7||43000||Level 16-17||86000||Level 26-27||129000|
|Level 7-8||54200||Level 17-18||108400||Level 27-28||162600|
|Level 8-9||66800||Level 18-19||133600||Level 28-29||200400|
|Level 9-10||80800||Level 19-20||161600||Level 29-30||242400|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|310 HP||80 damage||290||2.70 seconds||9||3 times||4f||15.66s - 6.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|5270 HP||1360 damage||Single target||- Might slow down the movement of Black Enemies for 60f (30%).|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6120 HP||1581 damage||290||2.70 seconds||9||3 times||4f||15.66s - 6.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+50||Single target||- Might slow down the movement of Black Enemies for 60f (30%).|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A cat wearing a cowboy hat, bandana, and belt with gun and holster. The hat appears to have badge on it.
- Evolved Form: Same cat riding a rocking horse with a saddle. More of its eyes are displayed. His evolved form's cowboy-ish appearance and name references western actor Clinton "Clint" Eastwood and his acting in various western films.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|