Cat Energy is one of the Upgradable Stats in the game, it is the limit of your playing time. When you play a level, your energy goes down. If you do not have enough energy, then you need to wait until the energy recharges.
Recharging Cat Energy
The energy recharges at rate 1 point per minute. Can be reduced by obtaining Time Machine treasures in story campaign for up to 30 seconds. Player is required to connect to internet at least once when playing for the day so the game can sync the time and calcuate how much energy a player should have gained correctly. If player have not done this at all for the day, a warning will appear above the energy count display to tell player about this and the energy will not recharge properly.
Also the energy will be recharged to maximum when player completed a Main Story chapter or Story of Legends sub-chapters. Refilling the cat energy using cat food (Costs 30) will give the player the maximum amount of energy, plus any energy leftover will be stored as an overflow amount which is used first. When a player still has any overflow energy, the player will not gain any more energy until all overflow is used.
Increasing Maximum Energy
Players start off with 100 energy. Current highest energy is 840 (as of version 6.8).
Player can increase the maximum energy through multiple ways:
- Upgrading the Cat Energy upgrade using XP. Max at level 10. Increase to level 20 after clearing Empire of Cats Chapter 2. (Total: +190 energy)
- Obtaining the Cat Energy upgrade orb from Cat Capsule Normal Gacha by using silver cat tickets. Enhance +10 levels. (Total: +100 energy)
- Obtaining treasures in Empire of Cats. 60 per chapter. (Total: +180 energy)
- Obtaining treasures in Into the Future. 30 per chapter. (Total: +90 energy)
- Obtaining treasures in Cats of the Cosmos. 30 per chapter. (Total: +30 energy)
- Clearing all Zombie Outbreak stages in the Empire of Cats. 50 per chapter. (Total: +150 energy)
Stage Energy Cost
For this information, please see each stage related pages. Note the amount of energy required for any stage may change depending on number of clear made, stage difficulty or special events.