Castle of Fish is the 12th sub-chapter in Stories of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
Just like Neverending Cat Story, this a VERY easy sub-chapter. Although this sub-chapter doesn't introduce any new enemies, the old enemy units have a slightly higher strength magnification, thus making this sub-chapter a little more difficult. If you are prepared against Red enemies and long-ranged enemies, then it shouldn't be too hard.
This is basically just Glucosamine Desert, but with higher buffs on the enemies. Trust me, you don't have to take this that seriously.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 12-1: The Sea Whispers - Doge, Snache and Those Guys appear as peons while Hippoe, Pigges and Jackie Pengs appear as the main threats. All enemies have a strength magnification of 1200%.
- Stage 12-2: Ripples Island - A group of St. Pigge the 2nds appears after attacking the enemy base. Peons include Doge, Snache and Those Guys.
- Stage 12-3: Octopus Sea - Celeboodle and Doge Dark are the main threats, with support in the form of Gory and Baa Baa.
- Stage 12-4: Poseidon Rest - Nothing spawns at the start of the battle except for a steady stream of peons. Baa Baa, Gory, B.B.Bunny and Gory will be spawned after attacking the base.
- Stage 12-5: Moonlight Beach - Le'boin appears as the main threat after about two minutes. Hippoe, Gory and Jackie Peng appear as support.
- Stage 12-6: Coral Coral Reef - Master A. and Celeboodle are the main threats, guarded by Jackie Peng and regular peons.
- Stage 12-7: Ark of the Month - Sir Seals and Metal Hippoes.
- Stage 12-8: Killer Sardines - Doge Darks are periodically spawned in trios throughout the battle. A lot of Dagshunds and a fake boss are spawned after attacking the enemy base.