For another cat with same name but vending machine body instead, please go to Capsule Cat B.
Capsule Cat is a Special Cat that is unlocked from the Mattshea Collaboration Event, which is exclusive to the English version of Battle Cats. In Nyanko Daisensou, this Cat is unlockable via Serial Codes, because the feature was removed, this Cat is unobtainable in BCJP. This is the first Cat ever implemented in the game to have a gimmick of having very fast speed with decent damage, but low health.
|Cat Unit - 28|
|Capsule Cat||Cramped Cats|
Evolves into Cramped Cats at level 10.
- Second fastest cat in the game
- Good to quickly protect exposed long ranged cats.
- Quick attack animation.
- Does not clog up the Cat Limit due to its high speed.
- Cheap to upgrade
- VERY high attack for its cost. (3x attack of Gross, with only 1.11x cost)
- While outclassed in most cases by Maglev, it's recharge time is much smaller.
- Low health can be used as an advantage: It can lure out wave enemies or chip off damage without pushing too far
- Extremely low health: Gets one-shot by Ms. Sign when un-evolved (and level 1).
- Single target attack.
- Long time between attacks, making it in most cases hit only 1 time before dying.
- Due to incredibly fast movement all meatshield strategies are useless. It will blitz past them up to the nearest enemy. As a result of its short range and abysmal health, it should die very quickly.
- Outclassed in most cases by Express/Maglev Cat, which is also an Awakened Bahamut-gimmick character
Though very weak, this cat can be used as an expandable one-shot bullet to smack an enemy in the face or kill a pesky peon in the way. It is very situational, and in many cases not very useful due to having one of the lowest health stats in the game. Once Maglev Cat is unlocked, this cat becomes little more than a placeholder, but can still be a fun toy to play with on easier stages. This cat can be a budget Maglev when playing 4-star stages. It can be used to chip off damage without pushing too far, or to hit a wave attacker and then get killed by a peon so the wave attacker misses. Overall an interesting cat.
Cat Units - 28
|An experimental weapon: one speedy Cat, protected by state-of-the-art gashapon plastic. Packs a punch, but definitely can't take one.|
|Capsule Cat felt lonely so posted an ad for roomates. Overestimated the space in his flat. It's always cuddle time, whether they like it or not!|
Cat Units - 28
ネコカプセル (neko kapuseru, Cat Capsule)
| Lives In a plastic capsule.
Nowadays style cat, that was built. Has a high-speed movement.
ネコ盛り (neko mori, Cat Prime)
| Lives In a plastic capsule.
A built-in "cat prime" (cat leakage) Has a high-speed movement.
- Chapter 1: $444
- Chapter 2: $666
- Chapter 3: $888
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||5000|
|Level 1-2||3000||Level 11-12||6000|
|Level 2-3||3900||Level 12-13||7800|
|Level 3-4||5100||Level 13-14||10200|
|Level 4-5||6600||Level 14-15||13200|
|Level 5-6||8400||Level 15-16||16800|
|Level 6-7||10500||Level 16-17||21000|
|Level 7-8||12900||Level 17-18||25800|
|Level 8-9||15600||Level 18-19||31200|
|Level 9-10||18600||Level 19-20||37200|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1 HP||300 damage||140||7.40 seconds||70||1 time||2f||20.33s - 11.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|17 HP||5100 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|17 HP||5100 damage||140||7.40 seconds||70||1 time||2f||20.33s - 11.53s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See this section to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A Gachapon capsule with a basic cat inside. The cat is smiling and appears to be tapping on the glass.
- Evolved Form: 3 basic cats stuffed in a Gachapon capsule. Despite them smiling and sticking out their toungs, they look a little bit cramped.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|