|Cat Unit - 331|
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Bunny & Canard||Disciple Psychoduck|
Evolves into Disciple Psychoduck at level 10.
- Huge attack power and stamina.
- Has decent attack speed for an Uber Rare Cat.
- Normal form is immune to Slow and Freeze effects, Evolved form can stop Zombie Enemies from reviving.
- Very high cost.
- Only deals damage to Black and Red enemies in Normal form, Zombie and Red enemies in Evolved form.
- Slow movement speed.
- Normal: A young mage found an easter egg that hatched a delightful duck-thing to be his new friend! (Area Atk) Only attacks Red/Black, with massive damage.
- Evolved: The magic egg this young wizard found seems to have been quite rotten after all... Only attacks Red/Black, with massive damage.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||道化師エッグダック (Dōkeshi eggu dakku)||Clown Egg Duck|
|Evolved Form name||闇道化サイコダック (Yami dōke saikodakku)||Dark Clow Psychoduck|
|Normal Form description||純粋無垢な子供の魂をこよなく愛するパペット
|Puppet that loves the soul of a pure innocent child
Child who founded egg invites to the country of dreams (range attack) Can attack only red enemy and black enemy but has super destructive power
|Evolved Form description||子供が探し出したイースターエッグを
|Easter eggs found out by children
Veteran puppet changing to Petan (Range attack) Only red enemies and zombies can attack but have super destructive power
- Chapter 1: $3940
- Chapter 2: $5910
- Chapter 3: $7880
|Bunny & Canard|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6800 HP||6410 damage||430||7.97 seconds||8||2 times||70f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|115 600 HP||108 970 damage||Area Attack||Only attacks Enemy Base, Red and Black enemies;|
Immune to Freeze and Slow effects.
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|115 600 HP||108 970 damage||430||7.97 seconds||8||2 times||70f||167.00s - 158.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+60||Area Attack||Only attacks Enemy Base, Red and Zombie enemies;|
Stop Zombies from reviving (Zombie Killer)
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal form: Warlock has gotten a new Nightmare for the Easter holidays! The new Nightmare, Canard, has a similar body style to Pierre, right down to the right-eye decoration (a flower) and top hat, but resembles a duck in general. Bunny (maybe Warlock?) is wearing a rabbit costume instead of his regular jester outfit, and the balloons on Canard's back look like Easter egg Cats.
- Evolved form: Bunny and Canard (now Psychoduck) get darker attire, with Bunny's rabbit hat getting bulging cheeks, with Psychoduck wears a color-inverted bowtie. The balloon Cats on Psychoduck's back now look Crazed.
- There is a typo in the evolved form's description: it attacks Zombies and not Blacks.
- Despite the cat info saying it has "massive damage", it doesn't multiply the attack power and therefore solely referring to its base attack power.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|