Boogie Up: Hard is the first stage in Boogie Awakens! Stages.
- If you have all Superior Treasures from all chapters, then you won't need any true forms or Uber Rares.
- You will need: Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Samba Cat, an optional cheap meatshield, Paris Cat, Bahamut Cat, and Captain Cat. You will probably spend 25-35 minutes on this level.
- Start the level by upgrading your Cat Wallet to Level 2, then begin spawning meatshields and whenever possible, place a Paris Cat and ocassionally a Pirate Cat. Don't spawn anything else besides these units and continue leveling up your Cat Wallet, make slow progress towards the enemies' base. Stop spawning Paris Cats occasionally in order to save up more money. Before you reach their base spawn a Bahamut Cat. Bahamut's goal is to wipe out the large amounts of Gato Amigos that are being spawned when the boss appears. When the boss appears, spam everything. The Cat Cannon will help you a lot. Continue spamming for as long as it takes. If the boss is about to attack, it is a great time to fire your Cat Cannon and to not spawn any Paris Cats.
Goals for each unit used:
- Meatshields- protect important units.
- Paris Cat- to deal good damage, the ideal attacker against the Gato Amigos and against the boss.
- Pirate Cat- knock back the Red troops meaning it is extremely useful against the boss, since it keeps delaying his attack and dealing more damage to him.
- Bahamut Cat- kill peons (Gato Amigos) so that Paris Cat can attack the boss.