Black Hole Rising is the sixth stage of the Cyclone Stages. It appears every Thursday.
Those Guys spawns throughout the battle.
Shibalien will spawn with increasingly higher stats as the battle progresses.
Cosmic Cyclone serves as the boss. This cyclone has longer range than most other cyclones, can decrease the attack power of Cat Units, and has a damage boost when his health is low, rendering him a formidable opponent.
Strategy 1 (spam to win)
Non-stop meatshields and Macho Legs Cat, with some knockback effects, can actually defeat the Cyclone.
- Line Up row 1: Titan Cat, Kung Fu Cat, Beefcake Cat. Tesalan Pasalan (Arm Day Everyday combo, Unit Defense Up (M)) and Ururun Wolf.
- Line Up row 2: Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat, Eraser Cat, Macho Legs Cat and King Dragon Cat.
- Power-ups: Rich Cat and Sniper the Cat.
- Cat Level: this strategy worked using Cats (except those in the Combo) at their level cap: Normal Cats: 20+70; Crazed Cats: 40; Special Cats: 30. The minimum level that can beat this stage is unknown.
- Begin the battle, wait for the money, Sniper the Cat will take out all Those Guys that go to the Cat Base.
- When the Cosmic Cyclone appears, start spamming Crazed Macho, Crazed Wall, Eraser and Macho Legs Cat. Spawn Ururun Wolf and occasionally, King Dragon Cat.
- Ururun Wolf, Sniper the Cat and meatshields will prevent the Cyclone from advancing while Macho Legs Cat and King Dragon Cat do most of the damage, until the Cyclone's strengthen is activated. All Cats will die quicker and the player will lose ground. If the Cats level are high enough, the Cyclone will be defeated before it reach the Cat Base; or spawn Tesalan Pasalan from the Combo to kill it faster.
Strategy 2 (Permafreeze, ft. Surfer Cat, Ubers are optional)
- Line Up row 1: Macho Legs Cat, Crazed Sexy Legs Cat, Creepmallow (Gross! Catcombo, Freeze Effect Up(M)) Any good ranged attacker(Preferrably Ubers that do massive damage to Aliens/Floating or 1st Form Akira to help out with Freezing Boss)
- Line Up row 2: Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall(Preferred meatshields due to fast movespeed), Surfer Cat(The Freezer, TF Highly Recommended unless you have Akira), Neo Psychocat(To help stall the boss. This cat + meatshields to stall boss until you get enough stacks of Freezing cats.) The last cat would be any good ranged attacker like Paris Cat.
- Note: You need to at least have beaten Chapter 2 of Into the Future to gain access to the Gross! Catcombo which is a key to this strat. Also, you might want to have at least all the superior Anti Alien Treasures of Ch.1 and Ch.2 of ITF to make the boss more manageable. Take note that with all Ch.1 and Ch.2 Anti-Alien Treasures, the Boss would still have a Whopping 4,499,997 HP so it will take some time to kill.
|Using Dark Heroes|
|Using evolved form and true form.|
- July 24th, 2015 to July 29th, 2015 (first time)
- July 13th, 2015 to July 19th, 2015 (first time)
- Black Hole Rising is the name of the second Advance Wars(Developed by Intelligent Systems Co.,Ltd, Published by Nintendo) game, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising.
- Cosmic Cyclone is also the name of a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card, if you pay 1000 LP, you may banish one spell card.