- Doge, Snache, Those Guys, Squire Rel and Croco are spawned during the level.
- A Tackey will appear after 17 seconds, up to four of them can be seen (stacked after 20~30 seconds)
- A R. Ost will appear after 34 seconds, a second one will be spawned after the first R. Ost after 100 seconds.
By far the hardest level in this subchapter. The combination of buffed R.Osts to chop down your meatshields and Tackeys to take out chunks of your ranged units is quite formidable. Perhaps the sole consolation is that money will never be a problem here because of the massive and constant stream of peons, which means that Manic Macho Legs is almost required to clear out waves of weak enemies and refill your wallet.
The best strategy in the opening is to stall until the first Tackey appears, then killing it with a stack of ranged units. Timing them can help, but your best bet is to just spam them and hope you get a stack in his blindspot. This will set you up for the rest of the level, which revolves around taking out the R.Osts as quickly as possible. Continue to build your Dragons and Legs attackers, along with Holy Valkyrie for freezing. Paris is also very useful because of her stackability (the same can't be said of Drama), and Jizo is, of course, the beste option here.
To ensure that your ranged units survive as long as possible, bring CPU. You may want to try a 6 part meatshield lineup (both Mohawks, Erasers, and Jiangshi) because, as mentioned above, money is never a problem. Another good choice is Rampage Cats because their high range and AoE means they can help clear peons, and their principle problem (being too expensive for a meatshield) is irrelevant in this level.
If you start to lose ground, you can always exit the app and re-enter to try again. Just hope for Holy Valkyrie freezes and you should be good.
- Zamboney is amazing at the start because he can keep the peons back without needing to approach the base.
- You can destroy this level with Jizo, Paris, Manic Macho Legs, 7 part meatshields, and Immortal Yukimura (to deal extreme damage to exposed Tackeys).
- Another option is to bring Goemon because he can quickly rack up money, allowing you to get as many ranged attackers as possible. Every little bit of constant damage helps.
Bring Crazy Hearts, one of the Islands and a Jamiera (choose the one with higher stats), normal Lion, Goemon, and ABahamut. You can substitute Immortal Yukimura if you have him, use him in place of Lion.
The strategy is pretty simple. Send out Goemon at the start, with Manic Legs support, then spam Manic Lion, followed by the rest of your units. After that, it's just praying that R.Ost is stalled long enough for ABahamut to kill the base.
2 star strat
The player can COMPLETELY avoid this fight though.The player will need bento special catcombo (you should have it by now).Start with 2 manic lions and a lion.After you gain enough money,immediately spawn Awakened Bahamut.Spawn everything you can to quickly finish off the base.There ya go.