Note that the Crazed Axe Cat spawns at the beginning. It is highly recommended to bring a Rich Cat, Sniper Cat and Cat CPU power up. It should be noted that if you have more than two types of meatshields (Eraser Cat and Crazed Wall Cats), the main threat is the Shy Boy rush in the beginning of the game. These Shy Boys are the ones responsible to crack down your defenses.
|Crazed Axe Cat||100%||2200000||4200||Boss|
- Main threat comes from the Shy Boys so it's recommended to collect anti-red treasures in Into the Future before doing the stage.
- Angry Delinquent Cat Plays an important role throughout the game.
- Bahamut Cat is your main attacking force.
- Fill up the rest with Cats like King Dragon Cat, Paris Cat, etc. Recommended to bring about 4 meat shields (Jiangshi Cat is incredibly useful)! Cat CPU is recommended because tons of money will be given after killing a Shy Boy. You will see that your enemy is going to get so close to your base in the fight.
- Cat Units that can decrease Red enemies' attack power such as Onmyoji Cat will help a lot in this stage.
- Eraser Cat at level 20+10 and Crazed Macho Cat, Crazed Wall Cat at level 20 can't block three Shy Boys.
- It's recommended for the player to use Rich Cat, Sniper the Cat and Cat CPU power ups for this stage.
- To counter Shy Boy, bring cats that have at least 150+ range to avoid being hit by Crazed Axe Cat.
- Elemental Duelist can kill Shy Boy very quickly. At lvl 30, a single unit can kill it in 24 hits or 31s
- A link to a no super rare/rare strategy: http://m.youtube.com/watch?t=79s&v=VRgcZTCFJVI
- Cat line-up: Macho Cat Level 25, Wall Cat level 28, Crazed Macho Cat level 20, Crazed Wall Cat level 20, Dancing Flasher Cat level 32, Angry Delinquent Cat level 17, King Dragon Cat level 35, Holy Valkyrie Cat (must be True Form) level 30, Crazed Bahamut Cat level 30 and Majestic Zeus level 29.
- Note that it's not recommended to use this strategy if player can't replace the missing cats with a similar one or player's cats are not stronger than mine.
- Cat items: Speed-up, Cat worker, Cap CPU and Sniper the Cat.
- Start off by turning off speed-up and CPU. Then continually send Crazed Cat and Crazed Wall Cat. Player should be able to stop Crazed Axe until Sir Seal comes. send a Dancing Flasher Cat to kill the seal and all the meat shield you have. Player should have a full wallet when Shy Boy comes. Spam everything except for Holy Valkyrie Cat at the time. When Shy Boy starts rapidly biting player's cats, send Holy Valkyrie Cat.
- Turn on CPU and Speed-up. Dancing Flasher Cat, Angry Delinquent Cat and Holy Valkyrie Cat should be able to freeze Shy Boy on time. Then Crazed Bahamut Cat, Majestic Zeus and King Dragon Cat will provide good firing power. Player will succeed if this cycle is continued on.
Strategy 2 (ft. iCat & Paris Cat)
- Cat line-up : Mohawk Cat, Eraser Cat and their crazed counterparts, King Dragon Cat, Bahamut Cat, iCat and Paris Cat.
- Just stall the boss for money, when the shy boys come out, start spamming king dragon and spawn bahamut, along with your meatshield, and whenever you feel shy boy gets too close from your cats, spam iCat and Paris to push them back. The problem is, the boss got a longer range than paris and iCat, so only use them when shy boy is too close. Oh and about the other enemies, free money.
Strategy 3 ( ft. Ururun Cat and Paris Cat) by Ururon Wolf
Warning: Have 30-90 cat-food with you
If you don't have Ururun Cat, watch Nurse Wuffa's walkthroughs on it. Tweak his strats a little bit, don't worry if you have to spend cat-food, it's totally worth it. Beware Ururon costs as much as an Uber to upgrade.
Warning: Need all treasures from chapters 1-3 or it will take much longer.
Line up: Crazed Macho, Crazed Wall, Gato Amigo (Samba Cat), Macho Cat, Wall Cat, Paris Cat, King Dragon Cat, Delinquent Cat (Optional, helps a lot. If you don't have him, use something that can freeze red or floating), Bahamut Cat, and Ururun Cat.
This May take up too 10 minutes, it took 5-7 minutes for me
Power-ups recommended: Rich Cat, Speed up (if you are impatient), and Cat CPU (must bring, or else you are dead meat)
In the beginning Crazed Axe will spawn, Start spamming Crazed Wall Cats and nothing else. The Crazed Wall Cats should be just enough to stop it in its tracks. Do this until 2 Sir Seals spawn (Wait until they are stacked up). Now spawn Bahamut Cat, Ururon Cat, Paris Cats Dragon Cats and everything else. Don't forget to spam all of your meatshields. At this point 2 Shy Boys should be munchin' on your meat-shields, this is where your trouble will start. When a 3rd Shy Boy comes, turn on the Cat CPU, your defenses will most likely get destroyed, unless you are super lucky, in which case just watch.
If you are unlucky like me or just bad at the game, the Shy Boys will destroy your base and you will lose. Just cat-food it , the Crazed Axe should have 95-99% of it's health, but not to worry, just watch the Cat CPU do its work. 1 Bahamut Cat and a Ururon Cat should die during the process. If not, good for you, you are officially better than I am at the game. Don't worry about the money either, each Shy Boy death should replenish your money. This level half relies on luck, because if Delinquent Cat doesn't do its freezing and if Ururon doesn't do its knock-backing enough, you will lose. If the enemy gets too close to your base, and you think you have a chance at beating Crazed Axe, close the Application and go back into Battle Cats, this will allow you to restart without using cat-food. And if you already used Cat-Food to restart, it will save.
There's not really much left in this level, if Crazed Axe gets knocked back too far and you can't deploy any more, turn off the Cat CPU and manually meat-shield, because your Paris Cats will die, you won't have to deal with the deploy limit. Then after a few more rounds of meat-shielding, turn back on the Cat CPU. The Crazed Axe should die at around here, if all of your cats are max-leveled.
Levels of my cats:
Crazed Macho: 20
Crazed Wall: 20
Gato Amigo: 20
Macho Cat: 20+8
Wall Cat: 20+6
Paris Cat: 30+1
King Dragon Cat: 20+16
Delinquent Cat: 12
Bahamut Cat: 20
Ururun Cat: 20
Strategy 4 (No Salon Cat)
Line up : Crazed Cat, Tank Cat, Crazed Tank, Jiangshi Cat, Cameraman Cat, Face Cat, Dragon Cat, Bahamut, 2 Ubers (1 Long-Ranged Uber Suggested).
Power-ups (Compulsory!) : Rich Cat, CPU, Sniper Cat.
Notes: You have to have your meatshields maxed. They play a crucial role for stalling the boss. Also, if you dont have your EoC treasures maxed, what are you doing here?
First, stall the Crazed Axe with Crazed Walls. Your Crazed Walls should be able to take 4 hits from the him. After the Sir Seal comes, spam all meatshields and also spawn an Uber. When the Shy Boys start to spawn, turn on the Cat CPU and take a rest. Be sure that you have full wallet and have deployed all of your ubers before turning the CPU, and stop the CPU when your money gets low.
The Shy Boys are the main concern in this stage. Use the Cameraman Cat and the Face Cat to kill the Shy Boys. You can replace it with anything that you think will work great against them. Your Ubers should also help killing the shy boys.
My Cats that i used:
Crazed Macho: 20
Crazed Wall: 20
Jiangshi Cat: 28+2
Wall Cat: 20+4
Face Cat: 15
Cameraman Cat: 30+1
Dragon Cat: 20+4
Rock Revengers: 15
Bahamut Cat: 30
Super Galaxy Cosmo: 18
Strategy 5 ft. (Thundia)
Line up: Mohawk cat, Crazed macho, Eraser cat, Crazed Wall cat, Butterfly Cat, Paris cat, Angry Delinquent cat, Island cat, Thundia (or any other uber with massive damage to red) and Bahamut.
Bring rich cat and cat cpu; wait until you kill a couple of Sir Seals until you turn cat cpu on
Spawn tons of meatshields when Crazed axe is near the base, then spawn Thundia or Bahamut, kill the first couple of Sir Seals then turn cat cpu on and watch.
Crazed Axe's health is exactly 5 times more than the enemy base.