Bamboo Island is the 8th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. It is available in ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty modes.
Not too hard for the most part, but can get quite difficult in some levels. Players will need to be prepared to fight against Black and Red enemies. Beware of Master A. and Otta-smack-u. Having anti-Black, anti-Red and long-ranged cats will help a lot.
Rain D. appears in the last stage. He is fast, has a lot of knock backs and has a lot of health.
This sub-chapter introduces two new enemies:
- Shadow Boxer K: A very powerful Black variant of Kang Roo. Has area attacks, high health and attack power, attacks rapidly and moves quite fast. However, it has short range and gets knocked back a lot.
- Rain D.: A fast-moving enemy with high health and mid-ranged, hard-hitting area attacks. Gets knocked back a ridiculous number of times and often appears as support or protection for other strong enemies.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 8-1: Prickly Field - Bore appears as a boss and will be guarded by Hippoe and Gory.
- Stage 8-2: Bamboo Coast - Master A. and One Horn appear as the main threats..
- Stage 8-3: Serial Killer Jungle - Features a group of Otta-smack-u.
- Stage 8-4: Disgusting Swamp - Metal Hippoes and Duches appear as support for the boss, Shadow Boxer K, which spawns after attacking the enemy base. More Shadow Boxer Ks will be spawned after some time.
- Stage 8-5: Dumpy Cave - THE SLOTH makes his appearance as the main threat, along with Gory and Doge Darks.
- Stage 8-6: Stardust Street - Bore appears as a boss after attacking the enemy base, accompanied by two Celeboodles. Very similar to Prickly Field.
- Stage 8-7: Mushroom Cliff - A stage not unlike Hyaluronan Mountain, with a lot of Dagshunds and Doge Darks.
- Stage 8-8: Frontier Spirit - Rain D. makes his first appearance here and appears at the beginning of the stage. When the enemy base is attacked, a group of Rain D. will appear.