|Cat Unit - 171|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Balalan Pasalan at level 10.
- Uber long range.
- 100% Stops enemies movement.
- Extremely slow recharge time.
- Slow attack animation, attack rate and movement speed.
- Pathetic attack damage, along with low health for an uber.
- Easily outclassed by one of his sibling, Ultralan Pasalan in late game due to its significantly higher damage, increased freeze time, and increased knockback.
- Like the other Lugas, this Cat is meant to be used in its evolved form as a support unit. It is pointless when it comes to taking out enemies by himself, but it can, however, stop any enemy unit within its very high range attack radius. For this reason, it can be used as a protective enemy-stopping shield for your other Ubers or Bahamut Cat to protect them from enemies that progress quickly through your meatshields.
- Another use for it would be to stop long-ranged enemies that are nearly impossible to hit before dying, (such as Camelle or Master A.). If you have free money, you could use this tactic along with a bunch of Lion Cats and Crazed Giraffe Cats.
- Yet another use for this Cat is as a defense character. As his range is second only to that of Sniper the Heavy, Hacker Cat, and Assassinlan Pasalan, and his health is fairly high, you can use him to soak up damage and let your other Cats finish the job.
- On the flip side, this cat has a long cool down between attacks, meaning it can only be used as a luxury support character, and will never guarantee your victory without a proper line-up or strategy.
- This cat can be used effectively on the perfect cyclone, freezing the cyclone then immediately sending Awakened Bahumut will get at least one knockback on the cyclone.
- Normal Form: Not sure if this is a Cat... There's just something about that belly...
- Evolved Form: No. Way. This can't be right... Seems like this one stops all enemies in range.
|Japanese Version info.||translation|
|Normal Form name||バララガ (bararaga)||Bararaga|
|Evolved Form name||バラランパサラン (bararan basaran)||Bararan Pasaran|
|Normal Form description||ネコなのこ何なのか、
|Cat of the child is what it is,
All unidentified mystery of character And evolve...
|Evolved Form description||ネコなのこ何なのか、
|Cat of the child is what it is,
All unidentified mystery of character Stop the movement of the wide range of enemy (range attack)
- Chapter 1: $3000
- Chapter 2: $4500
- Chapter 3: $6000
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|500 HP||150 damage||140||2.73 seconds||3||5 times||0.5417 seconds||33.66s - 24.86s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8500 HP||2550 damage||Single Target||-|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|20400 HP||187 damage||940||16.43 seconds||4||1 time||3.917 seconds||333.66s - 324.86s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.30+40||Area Attack||Stop for 2.917 seconds the movement of All Enemies. (100%)|
- *Includes treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the animation's end until the next attack animation start.
- *See Treasure to calculate stats.
- Normal Form: A small Nekoluga creature, except this one is round, has a long mouth, and has two wisp-like things above his head. Attacks with the wisps?
- Evolved Form: Balalan is now giant, with his elbows and mid-torso being replaced by dark orbs. Attacks by lowering himself, and using the orbs to freeze his opponents with a bright flash.
- Among Nekoluga family, his name indicates that he has separate limbs/ body parts. Bala-luga might be taken from bara (ばらばら;bara bara), an onomatopoeic word that is used to express scatter/separate/split.
- In its normal form, it does more damage then its evolved form but it does not have its time stopping ability (level 20-30).
- This is one of the few Cats able to affect all enemies, including Metal enemies.
- This unit has the lowest damage of all the ubers.
- The bala in the start of its name may reference the word (μπάλα) in greek, which means ball.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo System • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit|